Killing Me Softly

Chapter Nineteen.

** Catherine's P.O.V. **

I started to cry and shake.

Mike had called me over fifteen times telling me to come to Berkley hospital.

I was so angry at Billie.

Obviously she'd seen him, and he'd turned her into this... this person I didn't know.

I couldn't completely blame him, I hadn't been a good Mother for quite some time.

But could you blame me?

What would you do if you saw your husband for sixteen years having sex with your own daughter? With his daughter?

Sadie had been a mistake. Neither of us wanted her. Even when she was born I didn't have a connection with her at all. I was only sixteen myself. Her father was so much older than me, everyone doubted our relationship.

And they were right. Look where I am sixteen years later. In the process of a divorce, cheated on by my own daughter, in America where I've never been before, and in debt.

I had to run out of Sadie's room. The doctors had to rush her into emergency. I couldn't see her, and they couldn't tell me what was wrong with my daughter. I had that familier nervous feeling at the pit of my stomach.

What was happening to her?

And if Tré, Billie and Mike were such good friends to her, where are they?

_______________________________________

"Billie what the fuck man?" Mike screamed at me, running into my bedroom.

He hadn't seen the pill bottles yet. The empty pill bottles.

"Why did you desert her? She needs you! What got into you?"

"I can't look after her kid, Mike." I whispered, feeling dizzy and distant.

"Weren't you listening to me you arsehole? She lost the fucking baby!" Mike screamed at me, I was stunned.

"I know she did... I... I can't cope with that fact... I..." My eyes rolled back and I threw up. I couldn't see Mike.

"Billie! Bill! Are you okay, dude? What happened? What did you take..."

I knew he saw the bottles.

"Oh, fuck."

He ran out into the kitchen. I heard him talking into the phone. Then I heard some sirens, and I knew he'd called the hospital.

"No, Mike." I whispered, not having enough energy to speak. "I want to die. Let me die."

"Billie, snap out of it, okay? You don't want to die."

The ambulance arrived and Mike let them in. He showed the them empty bottles.

"Oh, Jesus." The Paremetic muttered. "Did he have all of these today?"

"I believe so, yes." Mike replied, starting to get worried.

Without another word, they took Billie onto a wheelie bed and loaded him into the ambulance. Mike jumped in with them.

On the way we all saw Tré. Mike saw Tré see the ambulance and he quickened his walking pace to a run. Tré was just as nervous as the rest of them.

What had happened? Were both of his two best friends going to die?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took to long to update, guys. My Dad took my computer. Anyways, I won't continue unless I get at least three - five more comments.

So comment.

Also I want more friends. So add me lol.

Thanks guys !!

COMMENTS !