Killing Me Softly

Chapter Thirty.

"Surprise! Welcome back!"

Even though I was warned, I still jumped so high I almost hit the roof. Sadie's friends appeared from every section of the living room. I turned to look at Sadie, and so did Sara. She had tears in her eyes and her hands were covering her mouth.

"Oh my God, guys!" Sadie managed to stutter. Sara and I looked at each other happily. She smiled at me, and I melted inside.

"Sadie!" Two girls screeched.

"Isabelle! Charlotte!"

They engulfed her in a bone crushing hug and all three of them started to cry. Everyone else stood there with smiles on their faces, watching Sadie and her best friends hugging each other. Then everyone noticed me. Everyone stared. Sadie parter from the girls and realised everyone was wondering who I was.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend, and best friend from America, Billie Joe."

"Hey." I said, smiling at everyone. The room irrupted in "Hey's" and numerous people came over to introduce themselves. Someone turned on the music, and alcohol started to get passed around with joints. The party started to get started.

_________________________________________________________

- Three Hours Later -

I was so drunk I could hardly see straight. I suddenly felt like I as going to throw up, so I ran up the stairs in search for a bathroom. I stumbled into some room, and heard someone else being sick. Just as I was about to run into another room, Sara came out of the bathroom and I bolted in, suddenly throwing up the con tense of my stomach.

When I washed out my mouth and walked back into the bedroom Sara was still in there.

"Hey, Billie." She slurred, pulling me onto the bed next to her.

With out realising it, our mouths and tongues locked and we started to make out. Then I started to undo Sara's bra and we both undressed each other. Within ten minutes, we were having passionate, drunk sex. After ward we got dressed and continued to party, neither of us realising that someone had seen us... And what damage we'd just done...