Status: Complete

Contest story-Eva

Ending

When we got to the prison it was already mid morning. We landed down and Sally carried Serena in her paws. We went inside the frozen prison. It was chilly. We saw convicts in cells and we shivered. I turned back human and so did Sally. She carried Serena on her shoulder then. We came across a man in a police uniform. “Is that another convict girls? He said. We nodded. He took her from us then.

“Don’t worry she’ll be in here for a while.”

We nodded and then left as we saw her being put in a prison. By the time we got back to Danville it was already dusk. We stopped by 123 district and talked to Sam. Sam said Lita had taken her parents home and that Alek was back in his train station. I nodded thanked Sam and Sally for all the help they had been and went to Alek’s.

It was dark when I entered the train station. Alek was still up, writing another poem.

“Hey Alek.” I said.

“Hey.” He said.

“I’ve thought about what you said to me.”

He looked at me curious. “And I came to the conclusion that I love you too.”

Alek’s face lit up then. “Really?” He said.

“Really.” I said.

“So will you go out with me then?”

I nodded. From that point on Alek and I became extremely close. He may still be a werewolf but that’s okay. I think he actually likes being a werewolf. As for our friends they were oblivious to everything because they’re only human.

We still hang out but I hang out with the roses more. They’re like family now. Lita is extremely happy now telling us about her parents all the time. Life is good.
♠ ♠ ♠
End!