Dude, You've Gotta Get a Dell.

@

I went with Joe and my mom to enroll at the public school on Tuesday and now today is my first day at Lexington High School. It’s not a very big school, I don’t live in a very big place, but it’s still intimidating. I’ve never really been around this my people my age, teenagers, before.
Joseph drove us to school in the car he bought last year. We were all expecting that with him having a car, he would have left by now. He is still here though, and I’m glad for that. I treat him just like a brother, and love him as one as well. I looked over at him and smiled, faking confidence. He has it easier going into public school; he has his band friends, where I really have no one. I’ve never played a community sport, gone to a church group, joined 4-H, girl scouts, nothing. I never knew I was even missing out on anything until I was twelve and my mom took me to the mall. There was a group of girls sitting in the food court, talking about fashion. I realized I didn’t have that. Now here I am, four years later, starting at a public school.
Joe pulled into a parking spot and turned towards me.
‘Ready?’
‘As ready as I ever can be,’ I sigh and unbuckled my seat belt.
‘Let’s show them what we’re made of.’
I smiled at him and opened the car door, grabbing my new bag before shutting the door with Joe soon following. We next to each other, not saying a word, into the school trying to manage to make our way to the office to grab our schedules.