Pokemon Adventures

Meeting Steven

Meanwhile, Kadie and the others have stopped at the Cerulean Pokemon Center to heal their teams.

Kadie:
Wartortle
Jigglypuff
Doduo

Jess:
Charmeleon
Pikachu
Paras

Ash:
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Butterfree

Misty:
Staryu
Starmie
Goldeen
Psyduck

Brock:
Geodude
Zubat
Onix
Vulpix


Then they go to the mart and stock up on some items before making their way to the Cerulean City Gym

Three weeks later, they are in Celadon City. Gary has gotten his Eevee back from Team Rocket and taught them NOT to mess with him, but of course, they don't listen. He has also evolved it into an Umbreon.

Gary:
Umbreon
Nidoking
Arcanine
Fearow
Kadabra

Blaze:
Vileplume
Ponyta
Arcanine
Ninetales
Sandslash

Kadie:
Wartortle
Dodrio
Dratini

Jess:
Charmeleon
Pikachu
Paras
Cubone
Haunter


Kadie and the others are hanging out at the game corner, trying to win at the slots. Jess wins big and buys a Flamethrower TM to teach her Charmeleon. Suddenly, a Team Rocket goon shows up in disguise as an Oddish

“Give me your Pokemon!” the goon/Oddish shouts.

“No! I shall NOT give an Oddish my Pokemon!” Ash shouts, looking at the Oddish/goon. The goon/Oddish rips off his disguise. “oh….TEAM ROCKET!!” Ash shouts, finally catching on to the facts.

“That’s right! Now fork ‘em over! Or I shall be forced to take them!” the goon shouts, making a give-me motion with his hand. Kadie bravely steps forward.

“You shall NOT!” Kadie says, holding her head high.

“Ha! Are you challenging ME?” the goon questions with a confident smirk on his face.

“Y….yeah.” Kadie says, attempting to make her voice sound strong.

“Prepare to lose! Go, Arbok and Magneton!” the goon shouts, throwing his Pokeballs.

“Holy crap…” Ash says, looking on his wide eyes. Kadie, refusing to back down, sends out her Dratini and Wigglytuff.

“Wigglytuff, Sing! Dratini, DRAGON RAGE!!” Kadie commands her Pokemon. The Sing puts Arbok to sleep, and Dratini’s Dragon Rage does a small amount of damage to Magneton. Magneton uses Thunder on Dratini, but its not very effective. Dratini retaliates with a Twister, and Wigglytuff attacks with Body Slam. After a tough battle, Kadie finally defeats the goon. He leaves in shame. A guy with silvery purple hair walks up to them and looks at Kadie.

“That was an amazing battle! Congratulations!” the guy says with a huge grin on his face.

“….and you are?” Kadie asks, looking at the guy like he’s lost his mind. The guy with silvery purple hair’s smile widens.

“My name is Steven. I was in town visiting my second cousin Erica, she’s the gym leader, and I happened to see you take on those Pokemon when they were clearly stronger than you…you are very brave!” the guy known as Steven says, his smile never decreasing.

“T…thank you?” Kadie says, her smile slightly hesitant. Steven continues talking, but Kadie is just staring at him. She finds him completely IRRESISTABLE.

“….to stay at our place for the night.” Steven finishes saying.

“Um….um…” Kadie mutters, having not heard any of the conversation.

“Yeah! We’d love that! Thanks!” Ash says with a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I have to say that I am very sorry for having made you wait so long on an update for this one. It is completely unexceptable and I hope everyone hits me for that.
Peace!!
RyK & KcA