Status: Active. Comments are welcome!

Blood, Love and Passion

Arella Van Helsing:Image With green eyes and brown hair, Arella is a very confident young woman, and she is kind of cool. Yami is attracted to her for those very reasons.
Yami Tepesh:Image He is a Vampire, and one of the good ones, as he prefers to feed on people that are evil, such as rapists, muggers, child abusers and serial killers.
Seto Kaiba:Image A Vampire friend of Yami's, he also feeds on the same kind of people Yami does. He is very chivalrous and is often a charmer with women, often giving them sexy winks and flirtatious smiles.

Well, here’s a new story I cooked up. It’s about Yami as a vampire. Plus, I made Yami a vampire count of legend, like Dracula – only different. Plus I used inspiration from the movie “Dracula 2000”.

Summary: Yami is a vampire count looking for a mate three days before he turns 16 years old. Arella is a young girl looking for someone to love. She becomes Yami’s wife, and helps Kaiba, Yami’s friend, to find a mate as well. YamixOC, KaibaxOC.

Warning: Rated M for blood and strong sexual scenes. Don’t like, don’t read. You have been warned.
  1. Looking for Love
    Arella has dreams, and then meets Yami...
  2. A Little Family History
    Arella finds out her past, while Yami hunts Dracula...
  3. A Death and Memories
    Yami keeps his promise to Abraham Van Helsing.
  4. Yami's Revenge
    Yami finally kills Dracula, and then sets off to make Arella his.
  5. Turned Part I
    Yami takes Arella to his mansion.
  6. Turned Part II
    Arella finally decides to be Yami's bride.
  7. Pleasures in Darkness
    Yami and Arella finally consumate their love...
  8. Confronting the Enemy
    Yami and Arella confront Michael and Marcus....