Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Remy Jones is a 17 year old girl who has moved to Forks, Washington, to be on her own; thinking she can handle it.
He parents, and her two little brothers are dead. After a horrible accident that has thrown Remy off track, and kept her from living life.

She is the new girl at Forks High School, and soon she meets the lovely, Edward Cullen.
He can read her mind; but only little peices. Very blunt and noticable thoughts. Which makes him all the more curious to figure her out.

Her passion was music. Piano, and singing. But after the accident, she has locked that up securely in her past. But the music brings Edward and her much closer.

She hides everything she can from everyone, even him.
He trusts her with his secret.
They form something so powerful that nothing can ruin it.

But what happeneds after Edward learns about her past? Her real, true past, which has been behind bars in her mind ever since the night her life changed?
Can he save her from falling to her worst? Can they survive this insane change together?
. . . . .

Disclaimer: In any way I do not own anything of Twilight [Stephanie Meyer] except for the characters of Remy, Becka, any unidentifiable characters [i.e. Kelly, Nate, etc.] and the plot. If you steal ANY of this, I was come and hunt you down with my pack of Elephants, three bumble bee's, two tigers, and a purple banana. :D

*Oh, and let me know how you like the new layout. I need opinions on if I should have this one, or put up the other one. TELL MEEE. :D*