Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Off To Volterra

I didn't know how long I was in the forest, but I knew no one was coming for me, so I took my chance and stumbled my way too La Push. knowing Jacob would be able to hear me with his excellent hearing, I called out his name.

"Jacob!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. I waited two minutes before a giant russet wolf came into my view.

"Oh, Jake. I'm not in trouble, change into your human form, please. I'll close my eyes." I said, covering my eyes with my hands.

I couldn't hear anything, but a few minutes later, Jake's warm hands were caressing my cheeks. I uncovered my eyes and looked into his deep chocolate colored eyes. I felt a complete urge to kiss him, but I'd be leaving soon, so I couldn't hurt him like that.

"What's wrong, then?" He asked, a little urgently.

"Um, I need a ride to the airport. Can you give me a ride?" I had to crane my neck up just to look at him as I spoke.

His eyes went wary. "Why? Are you alright?"

I nodded, "Yes, don't worry, Jake. I'm going to visit my...great grandma in uhh...Estonia. Yeah." I smiled. I wasn't really lying, actually. I did have family in Estonia, but I never got to see them. I've only met my grandmother twice my whole life. But she wasn't too good with her english, so it was hard to talk to her.

"You're Estonian?" Jake asked lightly.

"Uh, yeah. Hard to believe? I know I'm not blonde or close to it." I smirked.

"I didn't even know most were blonde." He chuckled.

"Mostly." I smiled. I grabbed his arm and told him to drive me to my house to grab my old passport and a few other things, just for show of course.

"Alright, let's go." I said quickly, as jacob drove down the highway very fast.

I knew Alice wouldn't see me now, which was perfect, so I felt at ease. But Jake seemed uncalm, and I wasn't so sure why he was worrying.

"Oh, Jake. Lighten up, stop acting so stiff." I joked.

He could help but smile as I started tickling him. "Hey, I'm driving here." He said while laughing. So I stopped and turned up the radio.

"Oh my gosh! I love this song!" I shrieked.

Jacob rolled his eyes and shook his head, "You're so loud! And you like Metallica?" He spoke over the music, I nodded in response and started dancing in my seat, singing along.

"Say your prayers little one
Don't forget my son
To include everyone

I tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
'Til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight" I nodded my head singing along. I pushed Jake who was laughing at me and told him to sing along. To which, he did.

"Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never-never land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite, yeah

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never-never land!"

We laughed together as we head-banged to the song. I was having a blast, and so was Jake, I could tell. I was going to miss the small amount of love that I had for him.

When we arrived at the airport, I was anxious to get on the plane, and Jake notice right away, because when I grabbed my bag, I tripped over the curb and landed on my butt.

"In a rush, Remy?" He chuckled. I stuck my tounge out and got up, dusting off the dirt from my pants.

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine, Jacob Black. Thank you so much for helping me up." I said sarcastically as we walked into the airport.

I kicked his butt with my foot, but it was sort of hard to reach with how tall he was. He laughed at my short legs trying to reach for his buns of steal. Yes, I smack his butt, and it hurt like hell. He had fun with that though.

"Your plane leave in a few." Jake said sadly.

I frowned, "Don't worry, Jake. I'll.... I'll come back soon." I lied, knowing in my hear that I wouldn't return.

"Good. You need to visit me first. Not that blood- Edward." He teased, kind of.

I shrugged, "We are having problems at the moment, so I'd probably see you...." I trailed off, grabbing my small bag, and starting for the stairs.

"Be safe, Remy." Jacob said, he had turned me around and our faces were inches from eachother. I wanted so badly to kiss him, but I didn't have it in me to. But apparently Jacob did.

His lips crushed down on mine and I couldn't help but kiss back. Our lips molded nicely together. And his lips were so wamr and rough in the nice way. I wanted him. I really wanted him. But then I realized it was all the same thing with Edward. Feeling a sexual attraction to both of them. So I pushed Jacob back, shaking my head.

"I-i'm sorry, Jake. I have to go." I said, and turned around and ran up the flight of stairs.

I had arrived to three different gates. None of them were going to Estonia, which kind of made me mad if Jacob found out. There was one for Italy though, which surprised me, but I also felt relieved. Sooner than later, I had boardered the plane, and I was off to Volterra.

And before the flight attendants checked each person on board, I took out my phone and sent a text straight to Alice.

"Tell Edward I love him, so much. But everything is too much, and I'm sorry."

~

Alice's POV.

Alice looked at her phone and found a text message from Remy. A smile went straight to her face, until she opened her phone and read the text.

"Tell Edward I love him, so much. But everything is too much, and I'm sorry."

"Oh my god, how could I not have seen this?1" She screamed, catching everyone's attention.

"What is it, Alice?" Carlisle asked calmly.

"It's Remy. She's-she's gone. She sent this text to me, but I still can see her as much. The dog was with her..." She trailed off, as Carlisle took her phone and read the message. His eyes went wide and Edward raced into the room.

"What happened? Carlisle? Alice? What's wrong with Remy?" His voice was erractic and in agony at once.

Carlisle handed Alice's phone to Edward and Edward dropped the phone and started to shake. "That dog took her to the-"

"Airport" Alice finished for him.

"And where is she going? Can you see, Alice?" Edward's voice raised, adding acid into his voice.

"She's going to Volterra. She's going to pay The Volturi a visit."
♠ ♠ ♠
ooohhh.. O.O

How do ya like me now?! xD Lol, sorry if it's not so good. But can you believe Jake kissed her?! EW. D:

Sorry, dog fans. xP

Next chapter will be up soon today. I am gonna start on it right now! xD

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS. <3