Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Stupid Dog Ruined Alice's Plans!

"Goodness gracious!" Alice yelled, waving her hands in the air.

"What's wrong?" I asked, turning around to see her more clearly.

"That dog has ruined me plans for today! I can't see anything!" She groan, putting her head in her hands.

"Wait, what?" I was lost, totally.

Edward walked gracefully down the stairs, and over to where I was, on the couch, smiling brilliantly at me. "Alice, I'm sure he's just coming to talk." He compromised.

Alice shook her head, "No!" She then sighed, "Guess we'll just have to find something for Remy to wear here..."

"What?" I asked again, still lost.

Edward and Alice turned to me, "Jacob." They half-growled together.

I nodded, "Okay?" STILL lost...

Edward chuckled, "Alice can't see past the wolves. No one knows why, but it gets her... aggrivated." He explained.

I nodded, then flinched when a loud crash came from the kitchen, along with a high pitched shriek of anger.

"Alice, calm down." Edward laughed. Alice peeked her head around the corner, glaring intently at Edward. She then scrunched up her face, stuck out her tongue, and groaned.

"I can smell him. He's here." She furrowed her eyebrows, disappearing behind the corner. I giggled, making Edward smile down at me.

A knock came from the front door, and Alice had already skipped gracefully over to the door, opening it in one stride.

She glared, "You ruined my day!" She yelled, walking furiously out of the room.

Jake's eyes widened at the fury that the small vampire held. "What crawled up her butt and died?" He asked seriously, and I laughed.

"I heard that you stupid dog!" She yelled from upstairs. That sent me in a charade of giggles. Which got me noticed more by Jake.

He smiled, "I heard you were back. I thought you were going to stay at your grandma's for awhile?"

I rolled my eyes, shrugging. "I couldn't stay. I missed everyone here, so I came back." I lied, smiling timidly in repsonse.

Nodding he said, "Oh, I see. Well, wanna come to Emily's with me? Everyone wants to meet you."

My smiled widened, "Of course!" Edward's hold on me grew tighter. I glanced at him, begging with me eyes,

"No." He said firmly.

I looked straight into his eyes, "You can't control me, Edward. I am going." I replied fiercely.

Jacob gagged in the background as Edward and I glanced lovingly at eachother. I turned to glare at him. "Hey, don't you start with me." His face made me burst out laughing.

"What?!" He asked incredously.

"Your reaction to my fierceness" I smirked, emphazing the last word.

He nodded, "Ahh, gotcha." I nodded, turning back to Edward. So I thought of something practially perfect. I'd turn on my sweet innocent charm, which would get me anywhere.

My hand twisted in his hair, my body closing on his. "PLease let me go? Please?" I begged, brushing my lips lightly against his. He moaned, opened his eyes, and sighed.

"Yeah, nasty. I'll be outside. Away from this yucky kissy kissy gum-drop stuff." Jake said, before leaving the house.

"Fine." Edward grumbled.

My high pitched cheer made him smile wide, "Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" I beamed, sending rough kissed all over his perfect face, down his neck.

"Hmm, I guess I should let you beg more often, because your thank you's are marvelous." He smirked.

"Mmm," I mumbled against his cold skin.

He pushed me away lightly, "No go, before I change my mind and keep you here..." He trailed off, kissing me feverishly.

I stood up, smirking, "I love you. I'll be home later." I yelled, walking out of the door. I could have sworn that I saw Edward's face light up when I said, 'home'. I smiled to myself.

I looked up to see Jake leaning on his VW Rabbit, a bit bored. I smiled at him as I jumped into his arms, hugging him.

"God, could you not do that in front of me?" Jake gagged.

Laughing, I pushed him over, and glided into the passenger seat. Soon he was on his side of the car, and pulling out, sped down the road to La Push.

I smiled to myself at the thought that I'd finally be meeting Jacob's family.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short! But it has to be for the upcoming chapter, which will be her meeting the pack and just a lot of stuff! Okay?! DON'T KILL ME!

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS. :D

AND 9 STARS?! NO FLIPPIN' WAY! I LOVE MY READERS!

<33