Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

How Fun.

"Jake it's too hot in here! Turn the AC on!" I yelled, fanning myself with my hand.

He chuckled, "Hey, it's not my fault... Wait, it is, because i'm so hot." He bashed his lashes, sticking his tongue out.

I rolled my eyes, "Come on! Please please pretty please?" I begged, dying of the heat.

Jake sighed, reaching for the button, "Fine. Butthole." I turned to looked at him, my eyes wide.

"Did you just call me a butthole, Jacob Black?" I galred playfully. He stopped the car, hopping out and opening up my door for me a few seconds later.

"Why, I think I did." He teased.

"You are just..." I thought, hesitating on my comment.

"I'm just what?" He asked, curious. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Alright, well, until you tell me...." He trailed off, then picked me up from under my feet, hanging me over his shoulder.

"Jacob Black! You put me down right now, mister! Right now!" I let out a high pictched squeal. Jake laughed.

"Not until you tell me what you were gonna say back there." He protested.

I rolled my eyes, glaring at the view that I had. I let out a "humph", and crossed my arms. Upside down, of course.

"You likin' the view back der gurl?!" He bellowed in a funny accent.

I gasped, "No! I am not!" Then I smirked, "Hey Jake?"

"Yeah?" He said from in front.

"How much to you like your butt?" I asked, stifling a giggle.

Hesitation, perfect. "...Umm, I find it to be my personal cushion." He said after a minute.

I burst out laughing, then grabbing his butt with my hand, pinched his buns of steel. He let out a high pitched girl shriek, dropping me in the process.

"Oof! Could you...be a little... more careful next...time?" I asked, between my bursts of giggles.

He glared, "That was not nice." Pouting, his continued his way into a house, without me.

I got up, brushing off any dirt, and ran after him. "Aww, Jake. Don't be like that!" I smirked behind his back.

He turned, rolling his eyes, and smiled, "Ha, gotcha." I glared.

We both walked into what seemed to be a very cozy home. I could smell muffins, and other unknown food that my scenses couldn't pick up exactally.

"Oh! They're here!" A low voice hollered.

"Well, duh." Jake retorted playfully.

A group of tall, buff, tan boys came into the room, smiling. well, most of them. Jake smiled, gesturing to eat guy.

"Remy, this here is Embry, Quil, Jared, Sam, Seth..." Interrupted but a sudden burp coming from Embry.

"Dude, seriously?!" Jake said incredously, then starting to laugh.

Embry mumbled a 'sorry' before Jake continued introductions. "This is Leah, and Paul will be here later." He finished. I smiled, whispering a small 'hi' to each of them.

A beautiful girl came into the room, and she turned just slightly, for me to see her horrible scars crossing her face. I looked away quickly, not wanting to be rude.

"Hi, I'm Emily, Sam's fiancee." She introduced herself. I looked up, smiling.

"Nice to me you." I said politely. Nodding, she turned and went her way into the kitchen.

"I am starving, Emily!" Jared hollered.

"Oh, shut up." She sent back. "Food is ready riiiight.....now." She set food on the table. A marvelous buffet of choices.

"Help yourself, Remy." She smiled.

Smiling back, I said, "No, I'm not hungry. Thank you though." Jacob already had a plate full of food, and plopped himself on a couch. He waved me over, a mouth full of food.

I sat next to him, feeling a little out of place. I was the only, white girl here. Not a racist sense, just that I was actually, really really pale. I felt awkward.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked, his face full of concern.

"What? Nothing's wrong, i'm perfectly fine." I lied, smiling.

He shook his head, stuffing the rest of his turkey sandwich in his mouth. "Ohkaaay" He mumbled.

"So, Remy. Do you like to play games?" Quil asked out of nowhere. I turned toward him smiling faintly.

"Umm, well. It depends on what game." I stated honestly. He nodded, then smirked.

"Let's play Truth or Dare, guys!" Wuil and Embry yelled together. The rest of the boys burst out laughing, agreeing.

"Oh come on, you're only doing that because besides Emily, I'm the only girl here!" I protested.

"So? Makes it all the more better, 'cause Sam would kill us for doing dirty with Emily." Jared coughed, when Sam smacked him in the back of the head. "What did I do?!"

"You're a dumbass." Sam answered back.

"Alright, let's play biatches!" Quil said.

"I'll go first." Embry said. Looking around the room, he looked at Jacob, and smirked. "Jake, truth or dare?"

Jake rolled his eyes, "Truth."

"Chicken!" Quil joked.

"Shut up." He muttered.

"Alright, Jake." Embry interrupted the bickering. "Have you ever kissed a cow?" The room filled with snickering and chuckling.

"What the fuck? No." Jacob stated. Nodding, Embry rolled his eyes in doubt.

"Alright, Jake, ask someone."

Jake turned to Jared, smirking. "Truth or dare?"

Scoffing he said, "Dare, bitch!"

"Hmm..." Jacob thought. I came up with a great idea, and turned to Jake. I whispered something into his ear and he bursted out laughing. "Perfect!"

"Alright, Jared. You have to stand in the middle of the room, speak, and pose like a model, and compliment everyone in this room."

The room exploded in laughter, and Embry and Quil came over, giving me high fives. I high fived back, giggling.

"Ugh, fine." Jared groaned. He faced Sam, putting a hand on his hip. "Sam, boyyy you need some more muscle on them little arms of yours. Mmm!" He tsk-ed like an old woman. Again, the room burst into laughter.

Jared turned to Quil, then to Embry, and all around the room. "Quil, Ever since I saw you in your family tree, I've wanted to cut it down. Embry, Hellooo tall, dark and obnoxious! Jake, Who picks your clothes - Stevie Wonder? And Remy," He paused to bat his lashes, "You remind me of the ocean -- you make me sick."

I couldn't help but laugh at all of those, they were hilarious. I loved Jake's face, it was priceless. As for Sam's, I could have died of laughing if Jake hadn't calmed me down, smiling tremendously at me.

"Alright, Jared you go." Quil said.

He turned to me. Oh, shit. "Remy, Dare, or dare?" He smirked, muffling laughter came from behind him.

I gaped, "What?! That's not fair!" I protested.

He shook his head, "You're the new one here, so you get to choose between taking a dare, or a dare." He beamed.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, this is going to be so hard...." I bit sarcastically.

"Oh, dare?! Wow! You are a rebel!" Jared joked before getting serious to think of some stupid little dare.

"I've got it!" He smiled. "I dare you, to kiss Jake!" Embry fell out of his chair, laughing. I turned to see Jake, face 10 shades of red, looking down.

I smirked, this wouldn't hurt anyone.

"I turned to face him, pulling his face up, our eyes meeting together before I closed in on the little space between us.

When our lips met, I felt a spark. A small spark, but I could feel it. Hardly noticable, but I knew that I felt it. His lips molded against mine, warm and smooth. I could kiss him forever, but we were interrupted but grunts and groans.

"Jeez, get a room you two." Quil teased. I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly.

Foot steps came from outside and the door then opened to show another tall, buff, and tan boy in the doorway. He was gorgeous, I had to admit. Beautiful, though Edward was one hundred times better looking.

That must be Paul, I thought.

His eyes met mine, and the expression on his face made me think of a blind man seeing the sun for the first time in his whole life. He looked happy, shocked, and over it all, embarrassed. I looked away, knowing that I had been blushing.

Gasps were sent throughout the room, and I looked up just in time to see Jacob throw Paul out of the door, and tackle him restlessly.

"What the hell?!" I screamed, scared for Jacob. Two wolfs were now in their places, biting and scratching eachother vigoriously.

Embry and Quil snickered. Then yelled in unison, "Holy shit! He imprinted on Remy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP! :O

Sorry, I thought I should do this.... I was reading other's stories; love ones with Paul. I started to fall for him.... :D

But don't hate me! Edward is STILL in the picture. JUST WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME PEOPLE!

D:

<3

Song: Airplanes - B.O.B ; Hayley Williams. <3