Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Realize

I don't know how long it has been, being dragged through a forest, and soon dragged out of what I thought could have been the state. Victoria ran for a few hours, and then found some abandoned building and settled me down there.

Undecided, she paced. "I'm unsure on how to start the process." She wondered, glancing at me.

"What the fuck?" I spat, glaring at her.

"Excuse me, if you'd just hold on until I figure-" She stopped, throwing me against the wall. "Out what in the world I am going to do with you." She smirked, then continued to pace.

I whimpered in pain, holding my side that felt crushed into peices. For some odd reason, I wasn't bleeding. Which I think made her mad because she got angrier and mumbled incoherently to her.

I could though, see her in pain as she thought long and hard. I saw the pain in her face, for losing James. I felt the same as she. "I know how you feel." I bursted out.

Her head snapped up to hiss at me. "How the hell would you know how I feel?"

I shrugged, trying to act as normal as I could. "I feel hurt by losing Edward. That Bella girl got on my fucking nerves, and she took him from me. So; I know how you feel." I explained as her stance loosened up.

Victoria gracefully walked over to me and sat down a foot or two away from me. I found it completely odd, but I played along, listening to the voice in my head, listening to what he told me to say, and what to do.

"You know, maybe you aren't so bad. Maybe I could just turn you, and we could have our own little coven. Then go on a killing spree." She mused, smirking lighly at me.

Oh, come on Remy. You're so fucking oblivious; it's pathetic. My mind shouted at me. Ugh.

I controlled the expression on my face, nodding contently. "Maybe. Or maybe not." I said back.

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean....?" She trailed off.

"Remy." I spoke for her, my name.

"Ah, yes. Well, what do you mean, Remy?"' She asked skeptically.

"Maybe I don't want to join, and maybe I just want to die a quick death, so I can see my family again. Or maybe I do want to be turned, and kill with you. I'm already a murderer." I explained simply, grinning.

~*~*~*~

~Edward's POV.~

Edward was upset. Painfully upset, actually. After bella had made her decision to go back with her mom to Jacksonville, but promising not to speak of what they were, Rosalie gave Edward a peice of her mind.

Running back home, Rosalie thought it over and then suddenly slammed Edward into a tree and hissed what she had to say. Her eyes were full of anger and disgust.

"Alright, Edward. So, do you remember Remy? You know, your girlfriend?" She spat, making Edward flinch. "Yeah, well you have totally messed things up for her. You don't see the pained expression on her face that she gets when you are ever mentioned, or when she saw you at school with Bella. Do you even realized how much you've hurt her, Edward? Are you that oblivious?" She started to yell.

Edward shook his head, feeling guilt raise up in his body. Before her could speak, Rosalie continued with her lecture. "I know what Bella was to you. We all do. You wanted her blood, not her. With frankly, is disgusting because you'd rather take that than be with Remy, who has made not only you happy, but the whole damn family happy. But then you ruined it when you got distracted with Isabella." She growled at her name. "If you just realized how much this girl loves you, you'd do the right thing. Think that over." She growked again, and once she was finished, she went back to her normal run to find home.

Edward felt horrible. He realized now that what he had done, would take a lot of begging and pleading for Remy's forgiveness. He felt like he was suffocating at the thought of losing Remy. Imagining her pained face, tears streaming down her beautiful, flawless face. He was disgusted with himself, and felt an urge to go to Italy, but then shook that thought off when he thought of that hurting Remy even more. He'd need to make things right.

The Cullen's arrived home shortly after the ranting that Rose had given Edward. Everyone went into the house calmly, calling out for Remy. Edward heard Alice gasp and ran straight over to the table of where she was stanind at, holding a little peice of paper with writing siimilar to Remy's.

"What, Alice?" He urged. Alice turned around, her eyes worried, holding up the note for Edward to read,

I'm sorry for such inconvience, but I need to leave. A break, I guess. Umm, I need time, yeah. Don't come looking for me, there is no need. Not like you'd want to anyways.

Bye. And P.S. Edward, I love you; you kinds sorta broke my heart.

~Remy.


Rage built up in Edward, and he started to shake uncontrollably. "Why would she leave?!" He yelled, agony dripping from his voice.

Alice shook her head, running around to grab the rest of the family. Everyone looked confused, and Edward was too heartbroken to read Alice's thoughts.

"That's not all!" She screamed, on the verge of crying, if she could.

"What?" Edward's head snapped up immediately.

"Victoria came, and took her with. I can hardly see Remy, but I can see that Victoria has planned a horrible gruesome death sentence for Remy." She whispered.

"We need to follow her trail, and we need to move now." Carlisle said quickly, running out the door along with Esme and his other siblings.

Alice pulled Edward's arm, but he didn't budge. "Edward! We need to save Remy, before Victoria gets what she wants! We cannot let her go through so much pain!" Alice shrieked.

Rose snapped, "Yeah, you've already built enough pain into her, so we need to leave, now."

With Rosalie's words, the Cullen's ran off into the forest, following Remy and Victoria's scents. They had run long until Alice had another vision, which stopped everyone in their tracks.

"Alice, what is it?" Jasper asked, holding her close to him. Alice shook her head, and if she could cry, she'd be bawling her eyes out.

Edward heard her thoughts, seeing her vision in his mind. Seeing Victoria and Remy decide on what was best to do with her. He could see Remy explaining to Victoria her decisions. On how she was already a murderer and wouldn't mind being a monster with Victoria.

But then the vision changed too quickly. He had wished she would never make this decision, though the other one could have been a better choice. The painful screams from Remy sent Edward into a rage, making his family running faster and faster to find his Remy and bring her home safely.

The vision floated back into Edward's mind, listening intently to Remy's final decision, her voice was full of directness, and sureness. She knew what she wanted.

"I don't want to continue to be a murderer. You can kill me now." She spoke simply enough, not giving a care in the world for how horrible, painful, and wretching Victoria would make Remy's death.

P.S. Edward, you kinda sorta broke my heart...
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUNNN... O_O

I'll probably update tomorrow, cause, yeah. BUT TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!
BA BAM! :D
Comments&Subscribers will make me happpyyyyy. :DDD

Song of the day: Hypertronic Superstar - The New Cities. <3

Best song EVAH! ;D

And I freaking LOVE my readers. You guys are amazing, and ya'll keep me going. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS> :DD

*squeals*