Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Hell

[A/N: Remy has gotten very careless and sarcastic, please don't get confused on her sudden mood. xD]

I had been tied up for a good fifteen minutes, watching Victoria catch up on her plan. She'd mumble for some time, and then her smirk would falter. Apparently, she hadn't really planned this out too well. Stupid vampire, I could have done better.

"I lost Edward, so let's get this shit over with." I spat, but it was simply said.

Victoria snapped her head up and smiled evily. "Stay here, Remy. Well, it's not like you can move. I'll be back shortly." She said before running out of the dark, old musty building.

I waited for her to return. I could help but wonder how badly this torchuring would go. I laughed out loud, playing a scene in my mind. It was horrible, but I felt as careless as I ever have. I felt a small feeling of happiness at the thought of my own apocalypse.

Though, my apocalypse had seared when Edward left me.

A tad bit later, Victoria came in casually, a smirk placed nicely on her face. I smiled back, feeling overly excited about this. I felt stupid for feeling this way, but it was what I wanted, right?

Wrong, again.

A young looking male came into few, following right behind Victoria. He was absently beautiful. He blonde hair was smoothed out, and his skin was dealthly pale. His eyes were a dark crimson color. He was a vampire.

"Who's this, Vickey?" I joked, giving her a nickname.

She hissed at the name, "Shut up. This is a friend of mine, that I met awhile ago. Riley, introduce yourself." She snickered as Riley came forward.

"Hello." He said casually, just before taking something sharp out from behind his back and slit it through my stomach. I groaned in pain, but then started to laugh.

"Fuck, that's a nice way to introduce yourself. I'll need to try that." I spat sarcastically.

Victoria rolled her eyes. "He's just going to have some fun with you till I feel the need to end your stupid life." She said. "I promised him I'd let him have his way with some pathetic human. So here you go, Riley." She added, cackling.

I glared. "You know, maybe you'd have more friends, and wouldn't be so hated if you weren't such a bitch."' I said hastifully.

Fuck.

Another slit through my stomach. "Dammit, Riles!" I laughed. My hands were tired behind my back, and I was somehow attached to a wall, or a pole. I wasn't so sure.

Victoria groaned. "This really doesn't hurt you?" She was serious.

I shrugged, "I've had worse. Plus, it's not like I give to shits what you guys do to me. They won't come." I looked away. "And if they decide to come, it'll be too late." I added mostly to myself.

"Ah, well if they are on time, hopefully they can watch you die." Victoria joked.

I nodded, "Yeah, well. I don't care. But they don't deserve to watch, even if I'm worth anything. I guess Edward needs to see how much pain I was emotionally in. Cause this is just about how bad that was..." I trailed off, then shook my head. "No, this isn't anywhere close to being as painful as it was emotionally." I added a smirk

"Riley, you can do worse." Victoria insisted, standing there, watching.

"But the blood..." Riley spoke. That's when I noticed that I was bleeding. I looked down, to see my shirt torn twice, and soaking up the blood.

"Yuck." I muttered.

"You can control yourself. If you don't..." She left the threat to wonder in Riley's head. He nodded and forced the sharp piece of whatever to scar my body.

I shrieked, the next slice with much more force. I laughed after, my head hanging down. "God, this is pathetic!" I yelled, grinning.

Victoria groaned again. "Riley, dammit!" She countered, hissing fiercely.

Riley nodded, glaring directly as me. When he want to slice me again, reflex became in affect. I sent my foot straight into his chest. He was hard a marble, and it only hurt my foot, but he did back him up a foot or two.

"Don't get him upset, Remy." Victoria sang, walking around the small room.

"Oh, whatever!" I yelled. I wanted to piss them off, because I know they'd end me quicker. But then I felt a pang of ache erupt in my chest. I felt the tears pour down my face silently.

"Edward..." I whispered, my eyes closing.

"What?" Victoria spat. I looked up to give her a strange smirk.

"Edward is coming. I can feel it." I said, feeling strange. Why was becoming so excited over his arrival? The truth was, I didn't want him to see me like this. I didn't want to even see his face full of pain. The only thing that I could even think about what the fact that he was coming for me.

How the fuck did I know he was coming? I couldn't answer that, just a deep, rigid feeling in my chest told me that he was coming. And he wasn't the only one.

"Riley no!" I heard Victoria scream, breaking me out of my thoughts. Riley and zoomed over to me, smelling my stomach, craving my blood.

I flinched away, not scared as hell. I regretted this. I regretted playing along, and agreeing to this. I wish I hadn't acted so stupid. I wish I wasn't to damn blind, now to realize how badly I wanted Edward. How much I needed him...

I saw Victoria attack Riley, slamming him to the ground. He tried to fight, but Victoria was much, much stronger. Shoving him to the ground, she shannped his neck, and tore off his limbs. I looked away, disgusted.

Then I smelt burning. I turned to see a fire being made by Victoria. Then I remembered, how vampire only died if you tore them apart and burned them. She was doing that to Riley. And once she was done with him, she turned to look at me, smiling.

"I don't think he is coming." She sand, teasingly.

"Bullshit, he is. With the rest of my family." I spat, glaring directly into her red eyes.

She let out an evil cackled, letting her head fall back in the process. "Well then, I guess I'll have to end this all right now." She stepped in front of me.

She held a long, sharp peice of wood that she must of snapped from a board in the ground where Riley now burned. I winced as she trailed it down my stomach, getting harder as she went down. Then she stopped.

"Any last words, dear Remy?" She sneered, cocking her head to the side.

I felt rage in me, and pain. I felt guitly, and stupid as well. "Yeah, I got two for you." I spat.

She cocked her head to the other side, smiling widely. "Really? Amuse me." She said.

"Fuck you." I glared at her. I felt the peice of wood dig into my stomach. I let out a high pitched shriek as it turned in my stomach.

Then I saw him. My personal angel. His face full of anger, and he was filled of rage. He ran over, grabbing Victoria and throwing her across the room. Then the rest of the Cullen's ran in. Carlisle was at my side in no time.

"She didn't go too far in." He said. "Alice, cute the ropes." He ordered to Alice, who obliged right away. Then when I was let down, I felt to the floor, another scream of pain coming through my lips.

"Set her on her back." Carlisel said. "Jasper, Emmett, take care of Victoria." He growled. I'd never heard him growl before. He must be really scared and upset.

My eyes were getting blurring, and I was losing consciousness every so often. Alice held my left hand, calming me down with little words.

"Edward." I groaned, reaching with my right arm, out for him. Then I felt his cold hand grab mine. "Edward." I whispered, tears stinging my eyes.

He looked into mine, his face pained imensly. "Remy, love. I am so very sorry. Rosalie was right. I only wanted Bella for her blood. I wish that I wasn't so blinded by such animosity. Love, I am so very, terribly sorry. I am so digsuted with myself. I love you. I love you dearly, Remy." If he could cry, I knew he'd be crying a river.

"I love you, too, Edward." I held his hand tight.

"The sharp steak isn't in fully, but I need to take it out." Carlisle said suddenly. Which made me remember everything more clearly.

"Just get it out." I ordered, grasping both Edward's and Alice's hands in support.

"One, two, three." Carlisle spoke before pulling out the small sharpened peice of wood. I screamed in pain when it was out. I felt like I was losing my breath, but I was just so shocked in how much pain I was in.

"We need to get her home right now to get her fully healed." Carlisle directed. I heard the others come over, Rosalie now kneeling by my head.

"We killed her." Emmett cheered before looking at me, and his eyes had gotten wide.

"All of you must leave. Edward, carry Remy, and keep pressure on her abdomen. I'll run next to you. We must go now." I felt hands go around my body, caressing me carefully.

"I'm so sorry, Remy." Edward said again. I could hear the agony in his voice, he let out a small groan in pain at just the sight of me.

"Don't be." I said, pulling his head closer to mine. "Kiss me, please." I begged.

Edward put his head down just enough for his face to be close to mine. His cold lips came against mine, and I felt bliss. I didn't feel the pain anymore. Though I wasn't fully numbed, the pain felt like it was muffled. Still there, but not as painful.

"Let's go." I held onto Edward with the small strength that I had. I knew we were running, because I could feel the wind whip in my hair, and the movements around me felt smooth.

I didn't know how long we had been running, but I felt Edward slow down, and I couldn't help but let my eyes close. I could feel his cold breath fly across my face.

"You can sleep now, you will be okay." He whispered, kissing my lips once more. I nodded, mumbling and 'okay' before letting myself mind wonder.

Soon, I was at a peaceful rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP! CHAPTER 30! :DD

EEEP! Let's go dancing, guys! Let's celebrate!

*starts to dance* Whoop whooop. ;D

Comments & Subscribers! :P

I love you X.Demetri.X <3 AND All of my readers. :3

Song of The Day! : Falling Over Me. <3 Amazing freakin' song. ;D