Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Burn

Listen when you read! <3

I loved Alice. I loved Rosalie. I loved My family. I adored Edward as well as loved him, with everything I was....

I was going to die, or atleast, change. Why did he have to do this to me? If he actually felt something for me, even after the shortness of a meeting we had back in Italy, wouldn't he be more selfless and keep me human? If he really wanted to?

No, because he fell in love with me, after maybe an hour of standing in front of the Volturi. I knew there was something between us, but only on his part. I felt nothing but disgust, yet a slight attraction to his looks, but nothing more.

Did this really have to happen? To me?

To Edward? The man I fell in love with from the first day, even if it was just a small run in. He saved me from myself, when I shouldn't have been saved.

So this was what I got? In repayment? In revenge? I got to become something that I never thought existed, and I'd have to share it with someone who I couldn't stand, or want?

This was unfair, I didn't think I deserved all of this. Nothing of the sort; because I'd rather be torchured by Victoria over and over again then go through this.

The fire burned on and on, and it got worse with every minute that past by. It started to shiver it's way through my veins, and yes, I could feel it. The burning sensation went from my head, to my toes, it was everywhere inside of me. I felt numb, and I couldn't move at all, but all I cared about right now was the fact that I could feel Edward's presence.

My eyes were closed tight, I could hear myself screaming, and somehow I felt myself wretching in agony. I couldn't blame myself, I was in horrible pain. I didn't think the burning was going to stop. I truely did not think I'd live much longer. Maybe I was going through a change that the rest had never before, but I wasn't sure. It was all too painful. Maybe this pain meant that I wasn't going to change into one of them.

Maybe I was dying, right now.

~*~*~*~

Edward's POV.~

It didn't take them too long to show up in front of the large wooden doors in the castle-like building where the Volturi settled for so many years. Edward couldn't handle just waiting, he took his anger out and crashed through the doors.

When he saw the love of his life, on the ground, writhing in pain, and screaming his name, he couldn't move. He couldn't feel his legs, but somehow he managed to run voer to her side, and hold her hand.

"It's too late, you can't suck the venom out..." Alice came to his side, knowing what he had planned to do.

"Dammit." He hissed under his breath.

"Ah! Welcome! Welcome, Carlisle, and the others!" Aro greeted in a happy manner.

Carlisle walked up to Aro and began speaking incoherently to him. Edward could hear perfectly fine, but he was too transfixed on Remy. "What are you doing? We never asked for this, Aro!" Carlisle hissed.

"Well, we were only doing this for Zane..." Aro trailed, looking off to his right, glancing at Alice and Edward kneeling over to Remy's side.

"Do you not know what you have put Edward, and Alice through, Aro?" Carlisle growled.

Aro shrugged, mused. "That was all Caius's doing, my friend." Aro spoke quietly.

"Edward spun around, onto his feet and growled at Caius. "Where is Zane?" He hissed.

"Over here." Zane spoke, smirking once Edward ran directly over, and into his face.

"You're sick. Why would you do such a thing to her?!" He yelled into Zane's face. Zane didn't even flinch.

He shrugged, instead. "Well, she will have a rather amazing gift once she is fully changed, and I wanted to have her. I'm guessing you two are...together?" He asked rather bemused. Edward hissed and kicked him into the back wall.

The gaurds were about to take off when Aro raised his hand. "No, settle down. This will be interesting." Aro smirked, settling back down into his chair.

Zane ran over, behind Edward and flipped him over, holding his neck. Just like what the other vampire had done to Remy. As soon and Edward looked into Zane's mind, the small flashbacks of what pain she had gone through not too long ago, he hissed and attacked Zane.

Alice and Rose and pulled Remy off to the side, holding her gently as she shook and screamed. "Ed - Edward!" She yelled in pain, her eyes were still closed. Edward snapped his head over to her, pain plastered on his face. He turned back to Zane to be thrown into a stone wall.

Zane shot Edward an immense amount of images, that didn't happen too long ago. He smirked at Edward as he showed him Remy getting thrown into a wall, and then her fragile body trying to crawl free, but then being kicked numerously in the side. Then the image went back to where it all started, Jane inflicting such nasty pain. Edward flinched as he watched Remy grab a hold of her head and fall to the ground. She began to shake, and twitch horrendously on the marble ground.

The set Edward off.

"You're going to pay, you disgusting parasite!" Edward hissed, leaping gracefully, yet menacingly onto Zane's shoulders and ripping his head off. He ripped the rest of the limbs, Jasper and Emmett coming behind to help him. Edward didn't really even realize what he had called him before killing him. But Edward was not a parasite, he was different, and he was a good one.

"Ah ha ha! That's was marvelous!" Aro cheered, clapping his hands.

"We are going to leave..." Carlisle trailed, very unsure to what Aro would say. But all Aro did was shrug.

"Go, leave. We will not start a braul over Zane's death, it's much too....well, i'm hungry and I do not want to deal with this. So long, my friend." He smiled, turning to Felix and gesturing with his hands to go fetch his meal.

Edward zoomed over to the still-wretching, thrashing, Remy. He picked her up and held her tight in his arms. The Cullen's followed after Edward out of the large, old room. As they waited for the darkness to shadow over the city of Volterra, Edward craddled Remy in his arms, whispering the sweetest things into her ear.

She could definitely hear, perfectly well. Though she still had two days left of the transformation, Edward was sure that she heard him whisper those things, and he could have sworn that he saw a twitch in the corner of her mouth slide up, for just a slightest second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh... D:

Sorry if you don't like this, but if you do.... ROCK ON! :D
I'll try to update today, if not....then tomorrow.

Comments&Subscribe? I love you all. xD