Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Bohemian Rhapsody, Anyone?

The past few weeks have been amazing. I've been able to control myself rather well, and Carlisle had said that he's never seen such a vampire with that much tame inside. So I had to admit that I felt special at that.

School had been totally forgotten about, and I was surprised to heard that Edward was glad that we didn't have to go back. Plus I wasn't so sure if I'd be able to, with being a newborn and all. And my gift, well Aro was completely right about that. I was gifted with the control of the elements. Carlisle had told me about a friend from another coven, that had the same gift, but much more stronger.

I had practiced a lot with my gift, and I figured out how to move branches with my mind, just to slap Emmett in the butt, resulting in him on the ground from such pressure. I had been able to piss of Rosalie with the wind blowing profusely in her direction. I'd pretty much ruin her hair. But I didn't dare to do much with fire, I was scared I'd set someone on fire. I would always wince at that thought. Oh, and water, I figured out a way to make a rain cloud float right above Alice's head. It was perfect to use when I didn't want to shop with her.

As for the hunting part of my new life, Edward and I always hunted together, and we were never separated. Never apart. I couldn't be apart from him anyways. Our sex life has been undeniably tempting. We've only had time almost everyday. - Note sarcasm. I couldn't really explain how I felt, now that I was fully a part of the Cullen's family. I was happier than you could ever imagine.

And today, was just a normal day. Everyday the family would either be relaxing in the house, or Alice would have me dragged out to Port Angeles to shop with her. I'd get my even amount of time with the whole family, Jasper was giving me guitar lessons more some time, and after that, I'd go talk to Esme and Carlisle just about everyday things. Alice, it was shopping, of course. I'd work on cars with Rosalie when something was wrong. With Emmett, we wrestled a lot of the time. Of course, I won, most of the time.

But with Edward, we'd walk around in the forest, just talking and holding hands. And when we did, we'd chase eachother around like little kids. I'd always find my way to tackle him and get him in the mood. And once that had been accomplished, he'd carry me home and into his room where we'd kiss for most of the time. We'd make love some of the others times. But each time we had done it, it was beautiful.

Today I was with Alice, but we weren't shopping. I made her play around with me, because I felt like I should play like a little girl like I used to. Alice groaned when I told her that we weren't going, and she made a fuss not to bring on another rain cloud. All I could do was laugh. But she stayed, which made me quite happy.

"Let's go outside and run around, Alice!" I insisted, bouncing up and down in a new blue dress that she had gotten me just last week.

She groaned, not going to argue with me. "Alright, let's go." She put on a sweet smile as I squealed and ran outside.

"You know, I think me and you have been switch since I was turned." I noted as we walked into the forest.

She nodded. "I'm sorry if that's sort of the bad case. I liked it better when you were human. You totally out-shine the rest of us. But I'm not jealous anymore." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, just before I leaped onto her back and pointing out to the further part of the woods. "Come now, Robin! To the bat-mobile!"

Alice giggled as she began to run deeper into the woods. "Bam!" She exclaimed as she twisted me over and threw me off her back. I giggled, landing gracefully onto my feet, just a few yards away from where Alice had stopped.

"You know, Alice. I bloody love you." Indicating to her how great of a sister she was, I ran back over and gave her a huge hug. She hugged me back right away, I could feel a grin compromise on her face.

"I bloody love you? That's not the best joke, Remy!" She inquired, giggling at the irony put into it all.

I nodded, making an 'o' with my mouth. "You know, I didn't even think about that. Ha! I am hilarious!" I injected before letting go of Alice and running up to a tree. I climbed it gracefully, but only to the closest branch to the ground - which was atleast fifteen feet high.

"Be careful you klutz!" Alice yelled from below. I burst out laughing at that. Me? A klutz -- no way! I stood up on the branch and posed, just before Alice leaped onto the tree and stood there with me. "What are you doing?" She questioned my pose, and how I was clearing my throat.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!?" I began, singing in an opera-like voice. I looked at Alice who has covered her mouth to try to stop the giggling. "Psst! It's your turn!"

"Oh!" She giggled before singing her part. "Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me! Galileo!" She sang, then sunk down as I stood up and repeated one part. It went back and forth until we both just stoof up and sang more.

"Galileo! Galileo! Galileo, Galileo! Magnifico-o-o-o-o!" I sang, giggling at Alice.

"I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me!" Alice sprung, holding her hands over her heart.

"He's just a poor boy from a poor family! Spare him his life from this monstrosity!" I pointed my finger down at her accusingly as I leaped to another branch.

"Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?" She begged.

"Bismillah! No, we will not let you go!" And after our little sing along, all we could do was laugh at our immaturities. I loved Alice, she was amazing, and she would do anything for me. Even if it meant singing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody up in a tree, and acting out the emotions of it.

"I love you, Remy!" Alice charmed, hugging me. I hugged her back telling her how great of a sister she is. Which she is, because that's just her, and I loved her.

I leaped down from the tree, tapping Alice on the shoulder and yelling "Tag!", just before running off into the woods. I stormed off through the trees, missing each one in reflex and skill.

"Shoot! Remy!" Alice shouted from behind me. I froze, retreating my steps. I backed myself behind the boundary line and waited for them to show. And that actually didn't take that long.

I stood my ground as only a silver, red, and black wolf came into my view, snarling. They came closer, and I looked at each of them, figuring who they were. Sam, Jacob, and Paul. No, they should recognize me, shouldn't they? jacob let out a snarl, bearing his sharp fangs. Reflexively I got into a crouch and let out a low growl. Sam, the black one, backed up, gesturing he head back to the way they came from. But Jake wasn't fazed.

I snarled as he lept forward to attack me. I brought my thoughts closer together, raising my hands in motion until Jacob went flying back into a tree. The wind russeling around his beautiful russet fur. "Jake! It's me! Remy, don't you remember me?" I whispered, I was extremely hurt that he'd try to attack me. Until I realized what he now saw in his eyes. A vampire, his enemy. I gasped in realization, backing up from my crouch.

Jacob and Paul went behind trees, a few moments later, they were their human selves again. When I saw them, Jacob was extremely pissed. No, that's such an understatement. Because he was so much worse than that. He was beyond furious.

I shook my head in shame. "Jake it's not what you think-" Oh, lovely response, Remy. Just great.

"Oh really? The Cullen's didn't suck the life out of you?" He spat, making me flinch.

I shook my head, glaring now. "They didn't do this to me. Zane did it. He kidnapped me and took me to the Volturi where I was torchured and then turned. So do not blame my family for this because they actualy came and saved me." Letting a snarl rip from my throat, I backed up just a bit more.

"Oh." Was all he said before hanging his head in shame. But then he looked back up, and pulled Paul over across the line, to me. I bit my lip, just practically waiting for his outburst. But that never came. He didn't even start to shake, or tremble. He just stood there, looking deeply at me.

"I'm sorry, Paul. But it's not my fault, nor is it my family's." I notified him earnestly. What shocked me the most, was when Paul wrapped me into a hug. His warm skin made me wince, but I was soon used to the feeling, and I didn't care. But what I did care about what that utter repolsive smell that came from him.

Gagging, I backed out of his arms, pure disgust on both of our faces. "Oh! You guys smell very distasteful! That's just....ugh" I flinched from the smell.

Jake came up next to Paul, they both started laughing at me. "Atleast we know it's still you in there." Jake poked my side, but nothing happened to me, but Jake did snap his finger back and hold it. "Ouch." He muttered.

"Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes but stuck out his finger anyways. I shook my head before kissing his 'boo-boo'. He took his hand back, but pulled me with him into a sweet, wamr embrace.

"I'll always love you, Remy." Jake whispered into my ear. If I could even shed a tear, I'm sure I would have. But all I could do was hug him tighter and whisper to him.

"I love you too, Jake." I backed up, waving to the boys as I linked my arm with Alice and literally pranced back to the house. Once we were inside, Alice gasped at me. I turned quickly to face her, eyes wide opened. "What?!" I gaped at her.

She pointed down at the hem of my dress. "It's torn! I new this would have if you fought with wolves! I knew it!" She rambled on, pulling me up the stairs to change.

"What happened?" Edward asked concerned once he entered Alice's room.

"You're pretty little girl had a run-in with the wolves." Was all she said as she searched through her wardrobe for something that I could wear.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "But Jake and Paul totally understood. I was just surprised that paul didn't explode on me." I chuckled, but Edward's face was serious. He pulled my face into his hands and kissed me ferociously.

"Mmm, I love you." He chuckled.

"Is it so hard to believe that I love you too?" I questioned before ripping my dress off and chucking it at Alice's head.

"Hey, there! No throwing clothes, woman!" She hollered, before throwing me a small, cuter dress.

"Thanks," I mumbled as Edward helped pull the dress over my body. "Let's go watch some hockey, shall we?" Suggesting that, Edward smiled, pulling my hand into his, as Alice rolled her eyes and gurmbled something about me needing to be locked up for some while.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I have updated!

I need you guys tell me what you want me to squeeze in! I think I'll be stopping at chapter 50. Good enough, guys? xD

Comment me on your ideas and opinions about that, and if you want more or what!

I love my readers, thank you for being amazing. xD Oh and the Bohemian Rhapsody, by Queen, is fucking amazing guys. ;D