Status: Complete. :D

I Thought You Could Never Love a Monster. I Was Wrong.

Meeting Jacob Black

The next morning my eyes squinted open into the sunlight that was drifting in from my blinds. I looked over at my clock and it was 7:00. Shit! I'm going to be late, I thought. I hopped out of bed, losing my balance in the process and ran into the bathroom. After I got out of the shower, I got dressed and did my make-up. I blew dry and straightened my hair last then ran down the stairs. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I ran to my car and drove off to school.

I walked into the building and went straight off to Calculus. When I walked in the class room, I was so happy that the teacher wasn't there yet, or i'd be late. I looked around to find Edward, but he was nowhere in sight. My eyes landed on Brooke, who was waving her hands in the air like a huge dork. I sighed and went to sit by her. She talked to me for a few minutes until the bell rang and Mr. Grant walked in. It was time to start class. Lovely.

My classes went by pretty quickly and it was soon time for lunch. I was sure Edward was just out or something. You never know why a vampire must be out. When I got to the lunch room, my eyes traced the room for any of the Cullens. But none of them were there.

~*~
More days passed and it was soon Friday, and I still never saw any of the Cullens. I was worried. I wasn't sure what happened, or if anything was even going on. But it's not my buisness, so I might as well get over it. And lunch on Friday had completely cleared my memory of the Cullens.

I sighed when I found no trace of and of them at lunch. Their table was taken up by some others who were doing away with themselves. I walked over to the counter with the food and grabbed a tray full of food. A high tender voice then seemed to call my name. I turned around to find Brooke and her friends calling me over. I might as well sit with them. I walked over to all of them, and they seemed to me very excited over something. I took my seat just as Becka asked,

"So, Remy, are you busy tonight?" her smile seemed to show way too much.

I hesitated but stated the truth, "No, absolutely nothing. Why?" Her smile got wider than I thought was possible,

"Well, we"-her meaning herself, Kelly, and Nate, "are going down to La Push to see friends and have a huge bon fire."

"Oh," I said, "and you are asking me to come?" Of course they were you idiot.

"Of course, Remy. So, will you?" Becka's eyes pleaded and I couldn't just deny that, especially when I had already said that I wasn't busy.

I grimaced but then smiled, "Well, sure. I'll go." Her high pitched squeel hurt my ears as she hopped up and down in her seat.

"Yes! Now it's officially a party! Um, I'll pick you up around 6 o'clock, alright?" She grinned.

I smiled back, "Yeah, that sounds perfect." The rest of the lunch period,Becka and Kelly gushed about these Quileute boys that lived in La Push. Nate seemed bored, but still interested at the same time. When the bell finally rang, Becka told me that she'd get me at 6 and that she was so excited that we got to hang out.

Yeah, exciting my ass. I groaned in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was home waiting for the right to get ready. My patience wasn't that well today. This whole week hadn't been well, either. I glanced at the clock every so often, until it was the right time to change. I straightened the curls that has managed to slip, and re-applied my make up and put on cute shorts with a beige tank and black converse and my grey beanie cap. By then, I was ready to go. I heard her honking so I ran downstairs and out the door. She was smiling as I go in.

"Well, don't you look unbelievably cute!" She laughed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thanks," I grinned. She pulled out and drove down the street, soon to be out of town.

"No problem," she answered back as soon as we were driving, "So, how late are you wanting to stay? 'Cause we just stay til whenever."

Grimacing I said, "I'll just stay with you guys, I guess." It's not like I know anyone anyways.

The drive to La Push was around only 15 minutes, thank god. When we pulled up to the cliffs, I could smell the ocean breeze and the sand. I've always wanted to jump a cliff. Maybe i'll get lucky someday.

We hopped out and she pulled me over to where everyone else was. Everyone stopped and looked at me. Thank god for Becka, who saved my life from embarrassment.

"Hey, guys. This here is Remy. She's kind of new, kind of not," the all smiled and waved.
They were all so tall, and tan, and had lots of muscles. I thought that was hot, but I wasn't into that, really. I like the pale, admiring -STOP! I'm describing Edward. Stop it! Shut up! I yelled at myself. Ugh.

And then she began introducing, "Remy, this here is Sam, Embry, Paul, Jared, Quil, Seth and Jacob." They said hey and went back to what they were doing. But the boy named Jacob smiled at me. An over-friendly smile. I'll admit, he was cute. And he looked very strong. But He just wasn't my type. Not that I'd get anyone anyways.

I smiled back and Becka continued, "This here is Emily, and Leah." they smiled as I smiled back. They were both beautiful Emily had scars going down the right side of her face. I looked away before I could start gawking like an idiot.

Becka pulled me down to sit next to her. She began talking to Emily about something, and Jelly and Nate were goofing around with the other guys. I looked over at the fire which was crackling and popping. The sparks shot out and over in all different places. I soon felt the weight of the log move on my right. I turned and saw Jacob.

His smile was something that could make any girl feel like Jell-O. He had the whitest teeth I've ever seen. And I could not help but smile back. It seemed rude at the time.

"Hey, I'm Jacob. But call me Jake," he held out his hand for me to shake. I looked at it and then grabbed his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Jake. I'm Remy. But call me Remy," I joked as we shook hands. He had a kid's laugh and it was cute.

"So, you're new? Where do you live? Forks?" He asked.

I nodded in response, smiling a little.

"Oh. Where did you move from?" he asked.

"Canada," His eyes widened alittle, but then went back to normal. The other guys started screaming and laughing as they joked with the girls, including Brooke. Jacob winced hardly and then grimaced. He sistated before he asked,

"Do you wanna go walk down the beach? It's too loud here, and i'd like to get to know you." he smiled again, I could not deny him.

"Sure," He pulled me up and grabbed my hand, taking me down the hill. His hand was warm, too warm. Actually, it was hot. It wasn't so soft, but it had a feeling of protection. Why that came to mind, I didn't know. Soon we were down to the beach and he turned to face me.

"So, anyways. Why'd you move here?"

I wish people wouldn't ask me that. Or the question that made me cringe. Or anything at all. I sighed and answered honestly, as much as I could atleast.

"Um, well, the house that i'm in used to be my grandparents' until they passed away. So I decided to come back and start new here." Then I bit my lip, not wanting him to ask anything more.

"Oh, I see." he nodded. He didn't ask! Thank god. I sighed and let my lip free from my grasp.

"Yeah." I nodded back. I'm not good with conversing with anyone, so this just got more awkward by the minute. .

"Now you can ask me a question, I asked a lot." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine. Um, why are you all so tall?"

He laughed, "There isn't really much of an answer for that. But I guess i'll be nice and share a secret with you. You promise to keep that secret?" he looked like a little kid, which caught my hard for one fourth of a second.

I nodded, "Promise." I was doubting what he would tell me. Until he told me.

"Okay. Have you ever heard of shape-shifters?" he asked, but I shook my head no, "Well, supposedly, the Quileutes decend from wolves. So basically they shape-shift into a wolf. You people would call them werewolves. And no, a full moon isn't needed," He smiled and continued, "So apparently, wolves have their own enemy. The Cold Ones. The ones who drink blood from innocents. Again, you people would call them vampires." he chuckled. .

And that's when it all clicked in. Those wolves in the forest that one time. When Edward and the Cullen's defended me. What about the Quileute boys? Oh, shit. They are the wolves. Jacob is a werewolf. . .

I shook myself out if that and realized how late it was. It was passed midnight, and I needed to get home. Get some sleep, atleast.

"Crap, it's late. I have to go, Jake." I frowned slightly.

"It's alright, let's get you back to Becka." he smiled and led me back to the cliffs. I met up with Becka and we said our good-byes. I promised Jake that i'd come back. Hopefully. . .

After Becka dropped me off, I was too tired to do anything. So I just dropped myself onto my bed and fell asleep. . .

I stared out the window, paying more attention to the birds fighting over something, than to my therapist. She tapped her pen, waiting for me to answer. I didn't have a damn answer. All I could say was that it was my fault.

She cleared her throat loudly, which got my attention. I looked over to her. Her glasses were on the bridge of her nose, and her legs were crossed. I looked down at the carpet, staring and memorizing the details laced into it.

"Remy, you need to answer me. This is not working out. If you can't continue, then I have to leave, and we will be done here." I crossed my arms and shrugged. I didn't care. They healed me up as best as they could. But nothing would ever get my to forgive myself for killing my family.

My therapist stood up and packed her things. I looked over at her, but then away. With the glance that i got, she showed worry in her eyes. She pleaded me with them. But it wouldn't work.

"I'm sorry that you can't try Remy. We've done everything we could to help, but you aren't making progress. I'm sorry." and then I heard her walk to the door. She left, and the door had shut. She had givin up on me, and now I was alone. . .

I thought that this would be the only therapy I'd need. But I was very wrong. . .

When I finally left, I went a different way home. The longer way. I felt like taking that route instead. My gas was low, so I turned left and found a gas station that was near an alley and a 7 Eleven. I pulled into the lot and put new gas into my car. When that was done, I shut the lid and just as I was about to open my door, I was grabbed. My mouth had been covered by a big hand, and the men struggled to drag me away as I kicked and squirmed.

They brought me to the alley and slammed my body onto the hard cold ground. He taped my mouth shut so I couldn't scream. The other man held my down so I couldn't move. They ripped off my clothes and did the unthinkable to me. I thought this would never happen. First I lose my family, and now this happens. . .

Once they were finished, one of them tore the tape from my mouth and kissed me. This kiss disgusted me, and I felt so sick to my core.

"Thanks for this, sweety. You were just what we needed." the one man said, before kicking me in the stomach. I sobbed and told them to leave me alone, but they found this to be fun.

They both chuckled as one of them took out something from his pocket. I didn't know what it was until he thrusted it into the right side of my stomach. The shearing pain bursted through me. I screamed as they ran off. And I was alone, bleeding to death. . .


I jolted up from my bed screaming and holding my right side. I was sweating and crying all together. The pain felt so real. I held onto my right side and cried. Then I saw something move in my room. When he came into view, my whole world stopped.

"Edward? What are you doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I bolded sunlight, because you should know that vampires can't go into the sun, ya know? So, for the slow readers, there! :D

Remy's Outfit. :D

I'm sorry for how sad this had to be, but it was better than her cutting herself. I mean, am I right? I think so.

Subscribers?

I hope you enjoyed. COMMENTS PLEASE. <3