‹ Prequel: Forever Friends

Stay Forever

New town, new life.

*Evy's POV*
We walked in to our hotel room and I threwed myself on the bed. I had never been so tired in my whole life. Four hours on a plane with Aaron and Jimmy was a handfull. Michealle laid down beside me.
"I can't believe that we're here." She said. "It feels so right."
She looked at me and smiled.
"I know what you mean." I replied. "It feels like we're really going somewhere with our life's now. I mean, we've waited for this moment for so long now that it's..."
I didn't really know what to say next, so we just laid there and looked at the ceiling. Michaelle looked at me and smiled. I looked at her and smiled back.
"Shit Mitch, we're in New York." I said and started to laugh.
"I know!" She squealed. "And I have to call mum and tell her that we're at the hotel now."
She sat up and took her phone out of her pocket. She quickly dialed her mum's number and put the phone to the ear.
I got of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh god, I really looked as shit. My hair looked like someone had dropped a bomb in it. It was everywhere. My eyes were red and it looked like I hadn't slept for days. I laughed at myself. I looked like a fucking drug addict. Michaelle knocked on the door.
"Evy I need to pee, get out!"
"Just a minute." I murmured and sighed.
I took one last glance at myself and then I went back into the bedroom.

-2 hours later-
"No mum, the flight went alright." I insured my mother.
"You didn't have any problems with lifting or landing?" She asked.
"No it was okay. We didn't have any problems at all. Not with the plane atleast."
"What do you mean?" She asked quickly.
"Well, Jimmy and Aaron started a pillow fight and..."
"A pillow fight!? Why the hell did you have a pillow fight?"
"Mum, don't yell at me." I snapped. "Neither me or Michaelle were part of the pillow fight."
I heard my mother sigh.
"Honey, I need to go." She then said. "I'm taking Yasmine to the park today."
"Okay, love you mum."
"Love you too sweetie."
I hung up the phone. Michealle looked at me. We were sitting on the balcony, enjoying the sunset. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall behind me. I was so tired it felt like my head was going to fall off my neck.

"I'm going to bed." I told Michealle and got up. "See you tomorrow."
"I'm going to bed in a bit too." She said. "I just wanna see the rest of the sunset."
"Okay." I smiled. "Goodnight."
I went in and sat down on my bed. I took of my jeans and threw them on the floor. I was too tired to take my pyjamas out of my suitcase, so I decided that I would sleep in the t-shirt I was wearing. I laid down under the bedcover and within the next five minutes, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know... My english sucks, even when Cary have edited it, it looks like crap...
and it's another short chapter...