Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

He hasn't been sober for days

I felt so pissed off and disgusted with myself. I’ve always danced and I knew what boys thought about my body when I danced. But using my body just to get Legacy to back down made me feel sick.

Alex carried me all the way to his car. He placed me in softly in the seat and I tried not to let out a sniffle. I saw Legacy appearing from the dance studio and I called Alex quickly.

He rushed round to my side panic in his voice; I hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear.

“He said he wants me back” I didn’t want to go back with Legacy the only reason I ever dated Legacy was to try to get over my feelings for Alex. We dated for a little over a year and he dropped me in a flash for his career. Yeah he claimed to love me, but it was all lies.

Legacy turned back into the dance studio and I realized Alex softly.

“Thanks”

“It’s fine I have a surprise for you” Alex said excitedly.

_________________________

We pulled up to the recording studio I’d only been here once when they first got signed.
The boys showed me around and Alex tried to lock Jack in one of the store cupboards, I cam to his rescue though.

Alex stopped the car and pulled me gently out of it and towards the door.
All the lights were off and judging by the coldness of the studio the boys must have left quite a while ago.

“Sorry it’s so cold” Alex whispered hugging me close to him.

He sat himself down on a spinning chair and tapped his lap. I shuffled awkwardly on my feet.

“Kate, what is wrong with you? It’s just me, we always hug and snuggle” Alex looked hurt. I think that is what caused me to burst into tears. Alex shot up rushing to me; he must have tripped on one of the many guitars. He hit me with a strong force and we both ended up on the floor. I choked on my tears and Alex tried to sit up but his feet were tangled in the wires.

“Shit, I’m really sorry Katie” He looked up at me with his big brown eyes. He looked so sad, I had caused that.

“I’m sorry too Alex” I softly stroked his mousy brown hair as he laid softly on me, trying to untangle his feet. When he was finally free he sat up knees tucked up to his chest and he just looked at me. It felt like he was examining me.

“Stop it” I growled at him. I was angry and unfortunately for Alex. I think he might have to deal with my anger.

“Stop, stop, stop! Just cause I’m a slut doesn’t mean you have to stare at me” I screamed and got up ready to storm out of the studio. My best friend was judging me.

“Hey hey, you are not a slut and I was just taking in… your beauty” Alex voice lowered towards the end of his sentence but it still caused me to blush.

“Now tell me what is wrong Missy” He pulled me onto his lap and cradled me like a small child.

“Just everything with Legacy and the way I behaved” I cried out.

“Oh sweetie. His just a douche, a big douche bag. Also your dancing was amazing, I want you to teach our little baby how to dance just like you” He tapped my nose lightly.

“About the baby” Alex looked as if his heart had just sunk.

“You’ve changed your mind” Alex said looking away from me. I pulled his face back to look at me.

“No way. You’re stuck with me. I was just going to ask you how you really feel about it?”

“Apart from meeting you, and the band. Best thing ever” With every word he poked me in the side. The loyalty and gleam of happiness in his eyes showed me he was telling the truth.

“And now for the surprise” Alex said standing up and striking a superhero pose. I stood up next to him wiped away my smudged makeup and ruffled my hair.

Alex grabbed a guitar and pulled me into the recording booth. Oh no

“Right time for cheering up and we know what song does that. I’m thinking 2nd summer of our friendship, the song we wrote on the roof”. The song when I realized I was in love with Alex.

‘He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past two in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days’

Alex began his soft gentle voice filling the room. I knew when my part was, but I was nervous I haven’t sung in front of Alex for years.

My part was coming up and Alex was grinning widely at me.

‘And out of my mind, keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now, I'm at home in the clouds
Towering over your head’

We finished the song and exited the studio.

“Thanks Alex” I placed a kiss on his cheek and walked to the car. I heard Alex jog to catch me up and he engulfed me in a hug lifting me up from the floor and running with me. He caught my wrist just as I slipped into the car.

“What did you say to Legacy, at the end?” Alex asked. Ahh how did I know he would bring this up.

“That I’d never want him because I’ve got you”
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
Thanks to the people that commented (':
Comment, tell me what you think?

I have the next chapter written out.
I need to write some more chapters D:

I think i've broke my finger )':