Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

And last night, I dreamt I saw you again..

I was slowly waking up due to the constant banging and moaning from outside the van. According to Rians early morning wake up call all the boys were ready and waiting for me to get a wiggle on so we can go meet some bands and chill.
I finally gave in when I heard Zack, Rian and Jack screech in horror as Alex deflated their plan of waking me up with a bucket of ice cold water. He told them the story of when he was at the tender age of 15 and he decided one Saturday morning to burst into my room with a bucket of water and tip it on my head causing me to jolt awake. Pissed off

“Seriously guys you do that and it’s your funeral. I did it when I was 15, I wanted her to get up and get ready so I could take her to the park but she was being her usual lazy butt self and refusing to get up. I walked in with the water and it hit her face causing her to wake up. I found it hilarious and it did the job she was awake. Maybe to awake? She slammed me against the wardrobe, at tight grip on my balls and her other hand had a tight grip on my hair she squeezed and tugged hard. I swear I thought I was going to die. Tears were going to fall down my face, dude. Then all she did was lean on to my ear kiss lightly and say “wake me up again it will be a lot worse”

That’s when the boys shrieked in fear. Poor Alex throughout his story his voice sounded scared, I traumatized the boy.

I poked my head out the door and the boys jumped about 10 feet in the air while Alex smirked at me.

“Heard the story Gaskarth. Lovely memories we have” I smirked straight back at him.

“You bet we do” He winked at me.

Jack saw the wink and decided to make a big fuss over it.

“Oh I saw that. Some dirty kinky memories you got in them brains of yours. Hmm nasty” he shouted catching the attention of passer bys.

I put my head back in and shouted out “GETTING READY NOW. NO PEEKING JACK, ALEX”

“Hey, what about me” Zacks head popped in with a pout present on his face.

“Oh Merrick you can peak anytime” I poked him in the face. Then he was pulled a way by a whining Alex and Jack.

“If we see nothing, then you see nothing!”

I began to get changed. Finding a pair of shorts, so my legs had a chance to tan, a clean shirt and a pair of slip on shoes. Add a pair of sunglasses and I was ready to go. As I lifted my top up ready to start getting ready. I could hear Jacks whispers.

“Time to see the goodies. Alex you got that way I go this way” He must have been giving directions crazily because Alex sounded confused.

“I’m going where, what?”

“OH MY GOD ALEX.YOU GO THAT WAY AND I GO THIS WAY! DO YOU NOT WANT TO SEE KATIE HOT STUFF’S GOODIES?”

I was waiting for Alex’s reply but instead a smooth velvet voice answered.

“I heard there is goodies to see” This was followed by a low chuckle then greetings like hey dude, good to see you again from Rian, Zack, Jack and Alex. I pulled my shirt down and stepped out ready to see the mystery man.

“Oh hello. I’m…”
♠ ♠ ♠
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT I AM BEING REPORTED FOR,, AGAIN?!!
Decorated title and description? help!? D:

Need to write some more chapters.

Thank you to everyone who has commented and subscribed.
-maybe they will get together soon ;D maybe not :P

Comment? (':