Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

I could really use a wish right now.

“Kyle, Kyle Burns”

A large hand reached out I placed my tiny hand in his and shook it lightly.

He was tall; he towered over Jack, Zack, Rian and Alex. He was wearing skinny jeans that showed of his spindly legs, and a random band shirt. His nice ring glinted in the sun as did he luscious blue eyes. His hair was mesmerizing it was sexily styled to look crazy messed up and the colour was overpowering bright bleach blonde.

He was pulled over to Rian and Zack by Jack and immediately an animated conversation started. I stepped out, I was finally ready the boys would be pleased. I looked over at Alex he wasn’t part of the conversation. He was at the sideline his soft brown eyes were in slits glaring at the naive Kyle.

I walked over to Alex and rubbed his chest softly. He smiled down at me and grabbed my hand. We arrived at the group of laughing and joking boys Alex’s grip on my hand had got a lot tighter as we approached. Alex nudged Jack and slightly nodded his head towards me, showing that I was ready so we could leave to go hang out now.

“Yay. You’re ready” Jack shouted startling me a little.

Jack ran off in the direction I’m guessing where the bands were hanging out. Zack and Rian ran in the same directions laughing at Jack’s actions.

Kyle came and stood near me and Alex, as Kyle got closer Alex’s grip on my hand got tighter. I let out a small whimper, Alex didn’t seem to notice but Kyle sure did.

“Hey Alex I think you…”

Before Kyle could finish spitting out his sentence Alex had pulled us towards the area that Jack, Zack and Rian had run off to. I turned my head while being pulled and gave Kyle a sympathetic smile. When we arrived all the boys already had a beer in their hand and a girl on their arm. Alex was still in a mood and not answering me. He kept himself away from the crowds and had a permanent snarl on his face.

“Alex, please. You are worrying me now. Are you okay? Is Mini Gaskarth okay?” Alex let out a soft sign and was about to reply when I felt my body be lifted from the ground and carried away from Alex. I looked at Alex wide eyed, I hated absolutely hated being picked up. It scared me! I like to have my feet firmly on the floor.

Whoever had lifted me up had a strong grip on my body. I threw my body around trying to escape, hit my arms out hoping that they would hit the person causing them to let go. Unfortunately I had no luck and was carried further and further from the one place I felt safe. Alex

To make things a million times worse they had been drinking. I could smell it on there breath as it hit me, beer with a mixture of spirits.

Disgusting. I detest drinkers.

When people are drunk they make fools of themselves, make other people uncomfortable and even worse think they are fine and get in cars. This leads to them hitting a family car killing a baby. Ever since the accident with my mum and Lauren, I never drunk and never will. Alex and the boys still drink but as soon as they have had one pint they do not go near a car unless it’s a taxi. I love them for it.

Still the thought of being held by a stupid, tipsy person scared me and I felt tears begin to prick my eyes. Alex was frozen to his spot not knowing what to do. I looked at him and managed to choke out,

“Alex, help!”

The person noticed the quiver in my voice and when they spun me around they noticed the tears cascading down my face. Through my blurred vision I saw crazy styled blonde hair, Kyle, and a tuft of ginger, an unknown boy.
They looked shock and Kyle spoke up.

“Katie”

I couldn’t think straight. Nothing made sense, my head felt cluttered and I couldn’t function. I just wanted to be where I felt safe.

Wrapped in his arms, him whispering soft kind words in my ears to calm me down, and when his words failed him he’d sing the song he has sung to me all the years since I was a young helpless girl that had a crippled mother and dead sister. I wanted his breath on my skin, I wanted the goose bumps and blushes to over take my skin from him being to close and saying sweet things.

I wanted to be back with Alex, safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mystery man revealed.
50 comments and 50 subscribers THANK YOU ALL <3333.
comment?

I have next chapter ready, comment and receive.

I'm going to write more tomorrow as well :P n_n