Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

This time it's up to you

“Want to play with old Jacko’s mind” I whispered to Alex.

Alex’s eyes lit up with glee. We were on the same wave length. This was going to be so much fun.

**

Alex slammed my body into the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep a good balance. He placed his lips on my neck and moved them vigorously so that to any outsiders it would look like he was ravishing my neck.

I craned my neck so he could get to more of the exposed skin and let out a loud moan. So that a certain person outside could hear it.

I looked at Alex and winked.

“Oh my god, there, THERE. FASTER, FASTER” I screamed.

“Ahhhh baby. KATIE. I’m gonna, I’m gonna” Alex’s words were muffled but still loud.

We were trying our hardest not to laugh.

Now for the final part of the plan.

“Yes, JACK, JACK! Your so big”

“JACK?!” Jack shrieked from outside.

Alex played along with the plan.

“Jack. I knew it was you and him plotting against me. But to call his name out. God Katie. How could you do this? My best friend! Wait until I get my hands on him!” While Alex was fake screaming and ranting at me I stripped him down to his boxers, ruffled his hair so it would be seen as some good sex hair and pushed him towards the front door not before placing a small friendly kiss on his cheek.

Alex threw the door open and there stood Jack. Eyes wide frozen to the spot.

“You!” Alex fake snarled at Jack.

Jack looked like he was going to die, he looked ready to run. Instead he walked towards me and slyly placed his arms around my waist.

“What can I say Gaskarth. She tried the rest but now she wants the best” I giggled as Alex mouth dropped to the floor. Jack walked to the door that Alex was outside of and bumped it with his hip closing it on Alex’s face.

We all burst into an uproar of laughter. Tears streamed down my face as I reopened the door for Alex. He was also laughing so hard that he couldn’t breathe.

“That was so much fun” I exclaimed looking at Alex.

“Yeah it was. Maybe we should try the real thing” Alex said winking and petting my butt as I went to get drinks for all of us.

“Pfft, you’re not that lucky Gaskarth” I joked with him.

“Seriously guys I thought you was actually doing it at first” Jack sighed.

“What gave it away the ‘OH JACK YOUR SO BIG’” I teased as I walked in placing the drinks on the table.

“Actually yeah” Jack blushed and looked down embarrassed. Alex snickered at him.

Bless him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler funny chapter?
Shows the fun side of their relationship
and sweetie Jack Barakat makes an appearance <3
(: Comment?