Darkness!

Christmas Day Part 2

We sat around the dinner table eating turkey and roast potatoes. After that we crashed don the sofa watching a crappy Christmas film. I was busy drawing and when I looked down tom was asleep. I giggled at the sight of him snoring.
Tyler whispered my name from the kitchen.
I wandered over and he pulled me in.
He shut the door behind him.

I giggled. "What’s this all about?" I asked him whilst giggling.

He was stroking me hair as he reached forward. I met him in the middle and our lips brushed gently. He leaned in for a second time and I felt his tongue enter my mouth.
I was lying half on the kitchen unit as Tyler was lying on top of me.
I felt his hand under my shirt and I smiled slightly.
He pulled back and looked out the door to check tom was still asleep. He came back but I was gone.

"Where the hell...?" he whispered, whilst laughing.

I walked out from behind the sink and kissed him slightly.

"Merry Christmas." I breathed as I ran out the kitchen into his bedroom.

He chased after me gently closing the door behind him. He grabbed me and I squealed loudly.

"Shhh!" he whispered as he threw me onto the bed.

He kissed me as his hand went up my shirt again. I pulled off his shirt. His chest felt warm as I ran my fingers over him. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and gently slipped it off.
I loosened his belt and he did the same to me. His hands felt around my back and slowly unclipped my bra. He shifted himself more on top without breaking the kiss.
My arm banged against the headboard and I silently swore. He pushed me further up the bed as I felt his bum underneath the boxers he was wearing.
His torso glistened with sweat as he kissed me more. We both knew what we had to do next and he took his underwear off quickly. I was about to do the same when....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

The end of this paragraph is just for you Lizz although whether they actually do it or not you will have to wait until the next chapter.
Although please tell me what you think about it so far!