Darkness!

Emotional Problems

I rushed down straight to the hospital. I flung the door wide open and several people gave me funny looks but I didn’t care. I ran to the ward and bumped into tom as I tore around a corner. He hit my stomach and I automatically out my hand there. In all the excitement I had almost forgotten. I was a 15 year old girl with baby. But when I looked in Tyler’s room he was awake. I instantly forgot and I ran to him throwing my arms around him.
He smiled the best he could but his eyes showed everything I needed to see...love. I held him tightly and tears poured down my face. Partly the emotional side of him waking up, partly the fact that I had cheated on him and ended up carrying someone else’s baby.

I was sat on the chair in Tyler’s room watching him fall asleep. I must have dozed of myself as when I woke he was asleep and it was dark. I stood up slowly and reached over to him. I stroked his face gently and brushed my lips against his. His eyes flickered open and he grabbed my hand.

"I...I love you, Lizz," he croaked.

I felt my eyes well up and I nodded. He let me go and I walked out the room. I pushed the toilet door open. No one was there and I was grateful for it being empty.
I pushed open a cubicle door and lent my head against the wall. I breathed slowly and tears dripped down my face once again. Someone entered so I locked the door. I heard them wash their hands and leave. I wiped my eyes and walked out. I washed my face with cold water.
I followed the corridor down to the reception.

"Excuse me," I said to the woman on the desk. "Umm...I have a...a...a problem," I tried not to cry but I couldn’t help it.

I explain the whole baby situation to the woman and she sighed.

"Do you want to abort the baby?" she asked gently.

I nodded. “I can’t keep it!" I said slowly.

"All I can do is refer you to an abortion clinic. But this is a very difficult decision. You need to talk it through with someone."

Who was I to talk it through with exactly? Tyler? Tom? Ryan?
I walked back to Tyler’s room and watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful but I knew I would have to tell him sooner or later.
I moved the chair closer to his bed and watched him sleep for minutes, hours or it could be years for all I knew. Time seemed to melt into one, and I knew that time is one thing you can’t reverse. And I was going to pay for it with my consequences.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has taken sooooooo long to update. I really had writers block and had no idea what to write but keep posting comments as I cant write without them. =]