Darkness!

The End!!!!

The door opened as my dad walked in. I was sitting on my bed staring out the window. I had one scratch from the knife on my arm but hadn't been brave enough to kill myself. In a way I felt that if I killed myself my dad would win and no-one would ever find out about mum. Then he might go and abuse some other women and the cycle would start all over again.

He was topless as he walked in. he drew the curtains and shut the door. He walked over to me and stood in front of me.

"Take your trousers off." he said.

I gasped and started shaking.
I shook my head.

"I don't think you heard me, I said take your trousers off!"

I couldn't believe this. I shook my head less powerfully.

"IT WASN'T A CHOICE. DO IT NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!" he shouted so loud the room shook.
He slowly undid his belt and I just stood there. He sighed and pulled me to him. He undid my button and ripped my trousers off. I couldn't move. He was completely in control. I was so scared and frightened I didn't know what to do. I was only 14.
He pulled down his trousers and boxers and was completely naked. He grabbed me and forced my underwear off. He ripped my shirt of and grabbed my bra. He wrenched it off and squeezed me tight. I cried out in pain and he just laughed.

"Just relax."

He started feeling me and stroking me and I just stood there, shaking.
He pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top.
He felt everywhere and pushed himself further forward. I needed an idea quickly before it went too far. I felt the knife under my pillow and grabbed the handle. I pulled my hand up and thrust the knife into his shoulder. He screamed out in pain and his wet body slipped of me. I sat up. Thankfully I had found the knife and it hadn't gone too far. He began to stand up and looked as though he could kill.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH. LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME. I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!"

I screamed as I ran across the room but before I reached the door he was standing in front of it.

"Why. Why us. Why mum. Why...me" I screamed at him.

"He didn't show any remorse and grabbed my shoulders. I had left the knife by the bed and felt completely powerless. He forced me back to the bed and I grabbed the lamp and smashed it against his head. He shouted out loud as I kicked him and he fell backwards. I grabbed the nearest bag. I ran to my wardrobe and grabbed all the clothes I could find. I grabbed my dad wallet form his trousers and his mobile. He began to stir and grabbed my foot as I went towards the door.

"If you go I will find you and kill you."

That was a chance I was willing to take. I ran out the door. Only half aware that he was following me. He grasped a handful of my hair and pulled it. I turned and punched him just above the eye, glad that my karate training had paid off for something. He crumpled and I grabbed the nearest photo of mum I could find. I threw it in my bag and ran out the door.
I ran until the stitch in my side was so painful that I couldn't even breathe. But I carried on running. I ran for about half an hour then I could even walk. I had no idea where to go but I didn't care...
I was finally free!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Even though this story is based on a friend, none of this actually happened to her. Just her emotions and her feelings are based on Lizz. The rest is just made up...