Status: Dead/Possibly under construction.

Blood on the Dance Floor

Slip-ups are non-affordable

I gave Ed a devious smile. He looked at me irritatingly.

"You know you have some kind of fondness for her. I can feel it."

He rolled his Hazel-golden eyes and i felt a surge of anger.

"Don't go acting like your jasper, and its not my fault that you eat humans." He replied.

I gritted my teeth. I let out a string of harsh thoughts fill my head, which Ed just shrugged to. He smirked as the bell rang for us to switch periods.

'Stupid ingrate of a vampire. Its called blood bags genius. remember? I promised to not feed around here.'

He walked out, ignoring my screaming thoughts of annoyance.

The rest of the day passed on steadily, AKA boringly. I have no idea why I was sent here by Aro, but he apparently had his reasons. I was beginning to walk out of the school area when i felt my phone vibrate. Looking at the screen, i had a million messages from the 'family.'

"Whatever." I mumbled, throwing my phone into my bag. I looked up to see Mimi next to a car. Hers i guessed. After greeting her, she offered me a ride. I hadn't been in a car for a while, which made me apprehensive.

"I don't want to intrude."

"Like my mom would care."

I smiled at that and got in.

Her car filled with music instantly and I couldn't help but let out an impressed whistle. I grabbed her Ipod and skimmed through it, a wide smile spreading through my face.

"You, my friend, have an impressive taste in music!"

Just then my phone vibrated and I looked to see who was calling, ready to blow them off. Then i realized it was Alec.

"Hello?"

"Why haven't you answered your damn phone? You realize the fit Jane's been throwing because of you? Its rather aggravating."

I stifled a giggle. (No rhyme intended)
"Well, sorry, but I've been busy and frankly she irritates me sometimes."

His next response made my face lit up, and i could feel Mimi's prying gaze on me.

Until he spoke the next words.

"Damn it Alec!"I yelled, my face heating up.

"Alec?" Mimi asked, confusion on her face.

I felt my face scrunch up, embarrassment taking control of all my features.

"Oh- uh. Just this guy I know..."

I quickly threw my phone into my bag, hanging up on Alec. I had to change the subject.
♠ ♠ ♠
So bad of an update '^///^

Hope you guys enjoy! go ahead and review! tell us what you think be it good or bad!!