Status: Dead/Possibly under construction.

Blood on the Dance Floor

Unlikely Phone Calls Reveal Secrets

Well, well, well! Seems Sya has a bit of a crush on this Alec boy. Hmmm, well she's not blushing...She does seem kind of nervous...Yup, she likes him. Secretly, this made me smile.

But she seemed to nervous to talk about him, so she changed the subject quickly.

"So, do you like Forks?"

"Eh, it's alright...I like the rain."

"Same here."I could tell she was concentrating on something else.

"Sooo..."

"So..."

My hands were gripping the wheel, tight so I could stop myself from asking if she liked this Alec-guy.

"So how was it with Edward?"She finally said. She had a smirk on her face.

"Oh, um..."I blushed. "It was good...I have classes with him."

"Ah, I see. So do you like him?"She smiled.

"What?! N-no! I just met him,"I hide my face from her. Good thing we were at a stop light.

"Sure, sure,"She chuckled

The light turned green and I drove on.

"You can drop me off over there,"She pointed towards the woods. It was near a couple of convenient stores.

"What? You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"But it's the forest! Or woods, what ever the hell you call it!"

"I'll be okay,"She smiled. She got out and said, "Hey here's my number. Text me later." I gave her mine return.

"Bye."

"Good luck with Alec,"I smiled.

"Ha, okay."I drove off and headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it sucks we would appreciate feedback.
tell us how we're doing :)