Status: Dead/Possibly under construction.

Blood on the Dance Floor

The Secret

I drove away, leaving Allysa in the woods alone. I didn’t want to because what if she got hurt? What if something happened to her? Ignoring my suspicions I drove home. But as I parked myself in the driveway I couldn’t help from feeling really bad. I yanked the keys out of the ignition and got out of my car. It had started to drizzle so I pulled up my hood.

The woods weren’t very far from my house, so I walked there slowly. I expected something to pop out and scare me at any given time, but I thanked the lord nothing did. Within ten minutes I arrived at the place I dropped her off at. I crept into the mass of trees and tried to listen for voices. As I began to walk further I heard whispering. I recognized one voice as Allysa’s. She seemed quite upset and there as another voice…A male. I tried not to be seen and so far it was working. I peeked around one of the trees I was hiding behind. I saw Allysa fighting with this boy. He started shouting something back.

“No! You cannot interact with humans Allysa! You know the rules!” The boy shouted.

“Well sorry! I was just talking with that girl! There is no harm in that Alec!”

So his name was Alec…

“Well don’t talk to her anymore!”

“You can’t boss me around!”

I felt my foot slip and it hit a twig. The twig cracked in half and made a noise that I wish it hadn’t. They jerked their heads towards my direction and I prayed for silence. I heard the footsteps coming closer to me.

“Who’s there?” Alec asked. I stayed quiet and tried to breath as quietly as I could. From a distance I saw Allysa in a tree, looking down at me. It seemed like she was telling me to run. I did as I thought I was told and made a run for it. I heard clashing behind me and I didn’t look back. Afraid for my life I kept going until I tripped and landed on my knee. I heard the voices again and I tried to be invisible.

“She could find out our secret!”

“No, she won’t.”

“Allysa, if she finds out we’re vampires then our lives are ruin.”

Vampires? I got up and ran all the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay update:)
Please comment and subscribe!!!
We dont know whether to start over or continue:)