Almost Easy

01.

I was now sitting in the car with my dad while we drove to his house. The band and there girlfriends were all there he said. “So Rox you excited to be here?” he asked trying to make conversation. “Sure. Just wish it was on better terms that’s all.” I said looking out the window. “I know. But look at it this way, you get to spend time with your dad, I’ve missed you kid,” he sighed. ‘Missed you too dad.”

We got to the house and as I imagined it was big. “Warning you, Jimmy has been waiting for you to get here. So he may be hyper.” I laughed. Out of all of them Jimmy was my favorite. He opened the door and walked in, me following right behind him. “Where is sheeee?” I heard Jimmy running. I poked my head out from behind my dad, “Hey Uncle Jimmy.” I smiled. He ran over and picked me. “Yes! You’re here! I missed you!” he said putting me down, only to give me a bone crushing hug. “Missed. You. Too. Jimmy.” I managed, “Kinda n-need to br-breath.” he let go, “Sorry.” I smiled, “No worries.”

I said hello to everyone else, and received the more contained version of Jimmy from the guys. The girls either just waved or gave me hugs. Which was fine by me. I don’t really get along with girls too well. “Dad, can I go put this shit in my room now?” I asked. “Yeah, follow me.” he said picking up my bags. “By the way, Val decorated this. So I hope you like it.” he said. I rolled my eyes. He opened the door, and the room wasn’t too bad. Red and black walls, with red bed and white furniture. All in all, I liked it. “It’s awesome dad,” I told him. Then heard the girls shriek. “I am so glad you like it!” Val said giving me a hug, followed by the other girls. “C’mon guys, lets give her time to unpack.” my dad said, and they left.

I took out my Ipod and began playing ‘Dead Memories’ by Slipknot. I finished unpacking when there was a knock on my door. My dad came in, “You ready?” he asked, “were going out to eat.” I nodded and followed him downstairs.

I sat in the back on my dads car with Jimmy on my right side and Brian on the other. Jimmy went on and on about this Stallion Duck that he wanted to catch. I just laughed.

Maybe this wont be too bad, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first Avenged sevnfold fanfic. feedback wanted. thanks :] subscribe