Flood

One; Andy.

Scowling up at the headmaster I crossed my arms, mainly to pin my hands back so I couldn't A) give him the finger or B) slap him.
"Why should I move down? The idiots that let me copy should move down," I finished, ignoring the hoarse voice I had adopted today. Waking up feeling rough was horrid, and not only did it affect my mental capability it made me sound like I was carrying a bag of nails in my mouth.

Sir breathed deeply through his nose and looked at me with his green analyzing eyes.
"You're going to move down and you will stay there until you behave."
"I'll be there a long time then,"
"You're digging your own grave," Sir spat, tensing his large hands on the desk in front of him. My records and papers were placed in front of him, plenty of good grades but of course not my own.

"You'll receive a new time table from the office, then you'll go to your new classes. If you refuse, you'll be expelled."
"You think I care?" I said smugly, pushing my glasses up my nose.
"Go!"
On that note, I turned and left, strutting to the office. The woman behind the screen passed me a piece of paper and I was gone to room 156. Lots of people, well, most of the students knew that room 150 through to room 160 was for the thick kids. What joy I'll have walking along the halls to get there.

Three minutes passed before I actually built up the courage to open the door. A row of other pupils were sat together, arguing amongst themselves. Everyone else didn't seem to care. Biting my lip I looked to the teacher, her face was red and she seemed to want to be somewhere else. I felt for her.

When I cleared my throat to her she told me to take a seat. I sat at the back of the room behind a group of strangers that seemed to build a wall in front of me. No chance shall the teacher see me, so I took out my phone. Texting. The marvel that keeps us amused at all times.

Half an hour drained by until the door was flung open, catching my attention. Another girl was sent in, this time with patrol. I raised an eyebrow as the door closed and the teacher pointed to the back. The girl trudged to the back miserably, looking around as she sat down next to me. I carried on staring at her curiously.
"Hi?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:] Hi.
New story.