Flood

Two.

[AT THE SAME TIME]

I sighed while the teacher took me out of my lesson.

"You're dropping." He said, I frowned and blew some of my cherry red hair out of my face.

"Why?" I asked/ demanded, my eyebrows came together to form a frown.

"Because you won't behave." I snorted at this explanation. Why did they expect me to behave. "And you cheat."

"What I do in my time and to my boyfriend is none of your business." I yelled, lying, of course. I didn't have a boyfriend. The teacher sighed.

"Come on." He groaned while I went back into the classroom and got my bag.

"Where am I going?" I asked him, shouting as loudly as I could. He didn't answer. I frowned then followed him in silence.

We got to the room, I groaned.

"Have mercy!" The teacher laughed at me before shoving me through the door. I glared at the teacher before looking at my new teacher. She looked like she had sunburn, and I was so close to telling her that, but I got sent to a seat just before.

"Hi?" I sighed at the voice and looked at the girl next to me.

"Hello." I said, I really didn't want to be here. Pulling some of my hair out of my eyes, I looked at the teacher before taking out my iPod and turning it on, trying to drown out everyone else. Slumping in my seat, I noticed the girl's eyes still watching me. "Yes?" I asked irritably, why was I stuck in this class? Because I copied other people's work? Such a lame excuse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bwwwah!