Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

I walk up the steps of the fairly large house in my ugly pink and grey uniform, my nerves are getting the better of me, I always get nervous before interviews. I hesitantly ring the doorbell, usually the agency gives me more description about the client but all I know about this client is he's a Mr. Armstrong. The door opens and a teenager is standing there, I look up at the teenager's face to see it's not a teenager at all. But a man who must be in his late twenties.
"Hi, you must be from the agency," he says letting me in. "Gabrielle, right?"
"Yes, and you must be Mr. Armstrong," he shudders at the sound of his name.
"Please, don't call me Mr. Armstrong."
"Then what do want me to call you? Boss? Sir?"

"Billie or Billie Joe," he states clearly as he take a seat at the kitchen table. "Well here's the portfolio thing with all that has to be done around here, since I travel a lot there's also a calendar of my schedule so you'll know-"
"Wait? Aren't you going to interview me?"
"Oh yeah," he pauses, "Well too late now, besides I read your résumé and well you were here on time."
"Alright."
"As I was saying before I get back you'll have do groceries and stuff so poor little me doesn't starve." I giggle, "Well basically everything you need to know is in here." He hands me a small binder. "So...do you have any questions?"
"Not really."
"Oh I forgot to mention, you don't have to wear your uniform. I'm sure you must hate it," I laugh.
"Thanks, and yes I do hate it."

"Oh by the way I think I should mention I have to sons. Right now they're at their mothers but chances are if I'm home they'll be here."
"By the looks of this, you travel a lot." I say flipping through the calendar in the portfolio.
"Yeah, well it comes with the job." He shrugs, "Warning is taking up loads of time."

What the hell is Warning? "So do you have any other clients?"
"Umm not at the moment, I just got hired by this agency so you're my first."
"Where'd you work before?"
"Waitress."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I quit because we were under new management and it was on it's way to becoming a rip off of Hooters," Billie Joe is silently laughing.
"Why not just apply at another bar?"
"That's what I've been doing, but in the mean time a friend of mine got me a job at the agency."
"Fair enough," he says nodding.
"So you said you had sons, what are their names?"
"Well Joey is five and Jakob just turned two," he says proudly.
"So basically I'm just cleaning and doing groceries?"
"Yeah, I do my own laundry but when it comes close to when I'll have to leave I might ask for your help and basically I know what I like so I cook my own food. Morning have a tendency to be stressful so if I have my hands full with Jakob you might have to make Joey's breakfast, which is usually pop tarts so that shouldn't present a problem unless you have a fear of toasters."
"Yes, I'm petrified of toasters, you'll have to find someone else because I can't work in a house with a toaster," I say laughing.
"No, it's okay, I'll chuck the toaster and Joey can have cereal," he jokes. He shows me around the house and we end up back in the kitchen.

"Hey Bill! Where are you?" someone calls out as the front door is slammed shut.
"I should also mention we get quite a few uninvited visitors," he says laughing "In here Tre!" A man, who's also dressed like a teenager comes in eating a chocolate bar.
"Hey, umm oh you have company."
"No, this is Gabrielle, she's the new housekeeper."
"Hi," I say extending my hand to shake his.
"She hasn't met the boys yet has she?" he asks in mock worry.
"What?"
"Didn't you ask what happened to the last housekeeper?" Tre hisses as Billie Joe chuckles, "The boys wore her out, scared her off, the last one lasted a week."
"He's just kidding around." Billie Joe says shaking his head, "They're good kids."
"And the sad part is you're believing this."
"Well if you don't have anymore questions, I guess I'll see you tomorrow," Billie Joe says as we head to the door.

*Billie Joe's P.O.V.*

"She's off limits you know," Tre states as I close the door.
"Huh?"
"She was wearing a wedding ring, she's off limits."
"Why would I want to have a go with my house keeper?"
"I dunno, just thought I'd let you know." He mumbles, "She looks like your type."
"My type? I have a type?" I ask amused.
"Yeahuh, long brown hair, dark eyes oh and the fact that she had a sense of humor must have caught your attention."
"You're sick sometimes."
"Awe, you noticed!" he squeals as he grabs me in a tight hug.