Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

My Boyfriend Wants to Dye!

I spend the next few months living in bliss with Billie Joe. I continued to work during the week so I could have some balance in my life, Billie kept joking that he wanted to be my 'sugar daddy' and wanted me to stay home all day with him. But recently he's been preoccupied making a Green Day compilation album called International Superhits, they're also recording a few new songs for this album.

"Alright I'm off to work," Billie says adjusting his Misfits band tee on his body.
"Yeah, if you can call it work,." I joke. "If you enjoy it then it's not work." He mock gasps.
"I'm insulted," he says putting his hand to his chest. "Well I'll see you later," he says coming up to me and kissing my lips.
"Yeah okay," I say trying to plaster a smile to my face even though I feel like I'm coming down with something.
"Hey," Billie says looking into my eyes, "Are you feeling okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just a little under the weather," I say rolling my eyes. "I'll just drink some orange juice and get my vitamin C up."
"Okay," he says kissing my lips once more before leaving the house.

I finish getting ready before heading out to work. The day seems to pass slowly, there were next to no costumers today. The only thing keeping me sane was reading some crappy fashion magazine with too many advertisements and horrid smelling pages due to the clash of perfume samples. Four-thirty comes around and Billie appears at the counter.
"How can I help you good sir?" I joke.
"I need to dye my hair," he says leaning on the counter childishly, "And maybe a trim."
"Rina will take you," I say looking over the shift chart. "If you're serious."
"Yup," I stand up and kiss his lips. "So are you feeling better?"
"I guess," I lie, I was feeling exactly the same as this morning but I didn't want him to worry.

"Rina! My boyfriend wants to dye!" Billie laughs. Rina snorts with laughter as she looks him over.
"He does know this is a woman's salon."
"Well I trust you," Billie says taking a seat. "And besides, dikey women must come here too."
"So what'll it be?" Rina asks as I take a seat in the chair beside Billie's.
"Dye my hair black and then trim it," he says, she nods as she goes to the back room to get the dye.
"So are you going to watch me?" Billie asks.
"Yeah, that sounds just about right, it's been a slow day anyway."
"Maybe it's because you're playing crap music all day long," he says as Rina returns. I glance around the salon and realize there are no other costumers.
"I'll be back," I say giggling as I head into the back room where central radio is. I change the station to from a pop music station to a rock one.

"Ahh yes thank you!" Billie exclaims as I return to the front. Rina laughs as she applies more dye to his head.
"So how was 'work' today?" I ask as I swivel lazily in a hairdressing chair as Billie waits for the dye to set in.
"Good, everything's ready for the CD to be released next month."
"Cool," I say smiling. "And you felt the urge to dye your hair in celebration?"
"Yup, and I was way too bored sitting home alone."
"Don't go on the whole sugar daddy issue again."
"But why do you like working, it seems so boring and this way you can come on tour with me a fun stuff like that."
"Fine, next major tour I'll quit and go with you," I say laughing.
"I'll hold you to that."

"Your hair is done," I say as I lead him to the sink. I put on a pair of rubber gloves and start the water. I rinse out Billie's hair, and he's smirking the whole time. "Never seen someone enjoying getting their hair washed as much as you," he laughs lightly. I wrap a towel around his head.
"Are you going to cut my hair too?"
"Nope, or else you'll look like shit," I say as I wave Rina over. It only takes a couple of minutes before his hair is trimmed and man pretty.

"Lookin good," I say as I check the clock, it's already past five. I grab my purse. "Let's go?"
"Yup," he says looking at himself in the mirror.

*Billie's P. O. V. *

The next morning Gabby is feeling even worse. Goddamn flu season! I knew working at a salon was bad! She probably caught it from a customer. I place a tray on her night stand and slip back into bed.
"Go away or you'll get sick too," she mumbles into her pillow.
"Sounds fun," I say smirking evilly. "Here I brought you tea."
"Tea?"
"Yeah, its on your night stand," she roll over to see a steaming mug sitting there.
"Thanks," she murmurs as she sits up and start sipping the hot drink. "Shit, I have to call the salon and say I won't be coming in."
"Why don't you just quit, we start touring next month anyway," I murmur as I grab the cordless phone and hand it to her. She dials the seven specific number.

"Hey Lydia, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so I won't be coming in. Alright then bye."
"You didn't quit," I whine.
"There's such thing as two weeks notice," she says as she pecks at my lips.
"Not in my book."
"And before Green Day, where'd you work? Mc Donald's?"
"Try Rod's Hickory Pit!" I say smugly. "Mike worked there too, just for the record."
"I love you," she says randomly as she wraps her arms around me laying her head on my chest.
"I love you too," I murmur as I in turn wrap my arms around her. I kiss her forehead and I feel her smiling into my chest.