Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

The News

Gabby has been sick all week. I'm now starting to think her flu escalated into something worse. After the third day of staying home sick she quit her job since touring is a mere three weeks away. Today I'm taking her to the hospital because being sick this long is definitely a bad sign.

*Gabby's P.O.V.*

We arrive at the hospital and now we're just sitting in the waiting room.
"I'm fine, it's just the flu," I insist.
"Well I know for a fact if the flu lasts longer than three days something's wrong." He persists.
"Where'd you get your PhD?"
"Where'd you get yours?" He says evilly. "Point proven."

"Miss Suarez." The nurse holds a covered cup in front of me.
"Lovely," I mutter, "It better be something serious if have to pee in a cup." Billie just laughs as I walk towards the washroom. I come out of the washroom to find Billie flipping through a magazine. I put the cup uncomfortably close to his face.
"Isn't it pretty."
"Ew, get that away from me," he hisses.
"Awe," I say as I take it to the nurse.

I sit back down next to Billie.
"And now we wait," I say resting my head on his shoulder. "Don't mind me if I fall asleep."
"Oh great I care about you enough to bring you to the hospital and I get demoted from boyfriend to pillow."
"Yup," I say shutting my eyes, "Tricky thing love."
"Oh so you do love me!" Billie squeals in delight.
"Only on Tuesdays and Thursdays," I say giggling.
"I love you tooooooooooooooooooo," He says childishly.
"Love you," I murmur as sleep takes over.

"Miss Suarez."
"Gabs, Gabs, Gabby." Billie says nudging me awake.
"Yes."
"The doctor will see you now," She says motioning for me to follow her. I grab Billie's hand and pull him with me as my fear of hospitals kicks in.

We're lead into an office and we sit on the chairs on one side of a desk and a doctor sits on the other side as he flips through a file.
"Well Miss Suarez and Mr. Umm"
"Billie!" Billie says happily.
"Armstrong," I say under my breath.
"Mr. Armstrong, I have some interesting news for you, Miss Suarez, you're pregnant," I nearly burst out laughing.
"There must be some mistake, I can't have children."
"Well according to these tests you can and are."
"I was in a car crash, I got severe injuries to those particular organs," I persist.
"I can take you for an ultrasound now if you like."
"Fine, and you'll see you got my test screwed up."

We follow the doctor into the next room and I lie on the observation bed, Billie sits next to me he's remained silent the whole time. The doctor spreads cold gel across my stomach generously and moves the scanning device across my stomach.
"Here we are, look here." The doctor says pointing at the screen. "That's your child," I gasp as I look at the screen.
"This is great," Billie says taking my hand. I smile at him.
"But how?" I ask looking back at the doctor. The doctor moves the device over my stomach some more.
"Well I see where there was damage," He says pointing at the screen, "It looks like it started to heal stopped, then there was some sort of shift and it started healing again."
"That's strange," I say weirded out.
"Well in the past year, have you been seeing a chiropractor or a physiotherapist?"
"No."
"How about a change in your sex life?" Billie and I let out a snort of laughter. "I'll take that as a yes. Anyway, you're baby looks healthy, good strong heart beat. Your due date is October seventeenth."

After making an appointment for right before the tour we head out.
"Now wasn't that worth peeing in a cup for?" Billie teases as we get into the car.
"Yeah, I found out you have a healing penis," I laugh.
"We must honor him," Billie says looking down at his lap.
"Holy crap, I'm having a kid, we're having a kid," I say as Billie starts up the car.
"This is great." Billie pecks at my cheek, "You're going to be a great mom."

As we drive down the street I see Billie start to smirk.
"What are you thinking?"
"I'm wondering if I should change Billie Snake's name to the Healer." I shove him jokingly as I burst out laughing. "People will honor his healing powers."
"Yeah, how about I'm the only one that does honoring." I say smiling, "I'm a jealous person and if you honor it that's called narcissism."
"B-b-but Gabby." He says glancing at his lap.
"I'll honor his greatness when we get home, okay?" I say laughing. He smirks evilly and wiggles his eyebrows.
"This is turning out to be a great day."
"Oh yeah, cause your penis realigned my female organs you're ego just popped."
"Did Stan have a small one?" he jokes.
"I never want to talk about Stan again." I say seriously.
"Okay, fair enough." He says a little freaked out.

*Billie's P.O.V.*
I can't believe Gabby's pregnant! This is so exciting, I can't well to tell everyone. Oh god I feel all giddy like. Gabby's on the phone with her mother right now, they have their weekly phone call. She's gibbering about something about her meeting me. I want Gabby to meet my family too. She met my mom a couple of times but she still has to meet my brothers and sisters. Gabby hangs up the phone.
"Well, she just invited herself to California." Gabby says slouching on the couch next to me.
"You think she'll like me?"
"She's a little whacky, so yeah," she laughs. "She's bringing my sister along too."
"What about your father."
"Let's just say I come from a line of women who made bad marital mistakes."
"Say no more."

"When are they coming?"
"They're going to book their flight then call me back."
"Oh, because I was thinking we could get both our families together, everyone meets everyone one big announcement," I ramble.
"Yeah, that sounds fun."