Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Introducing Frankito

Gabby's mom and sister just left and we pick up Joey and Jakob from Adie's on the way home from the air port.
"So when's the baby coming?" Joey asks as we pile out of the car.
"The middle of October." Gabby says clearly.
"Before Halloween?"
"Yup," I say as I unbuckle Jakob from his seat.
"What's he going as?" Jakob asks as he grabs Tingo from the seat next to him.
"I'll let you guys decide," Gabby says laughing, "and what if it's a girl?"

"Would you guys want a sister?" I ask as I pick up Jakob. We head for the front door.
"Okay," Jakob says as if he were told to choose between two toys. "Tingo said sisters are nice."
"Oh really?" Gabby laughs as she looks at the toy tiger held tight in my son's hand. "And what about you Joey?"
"I don't care," He says sweetly, "I already have a brother, so-"

"We'll know soon enough," Gabby says as we step inside the house, jeez she's beautiful.
"If it's a girl she could be a princess," Joey suggests as we make our way into the kitchen, its already six-thirty.
"I'm hungwey," Jakob says patting my shoulder.
"Okay buddy, I'll make us some supper."

I put my youngest son on one of the benches as I head over to the fridge.
"What happened to Nana Laurencia?" Joey asks as he follows me to the fridge. "She was nice."
"She went back home," Gabby says taking a seat next to Jakob, "She'll be back when the baby's born."
"What about Isabewa?" Jakob asks eagerly.
"I'm not sure," Gabby says as I grab eggs and a pack of hotdogs out of the fridge. I figure something quick for supper.

I pull out two frying pans and get em started on the stove.
"Can I help?" Joey asks, he's so cute sometimes.
"Sure." I glance around the kitchen, "You can beat the eggs, so get a bowl and a fork." He does as he's told and returns by my side next to the stove in seconds. I crack the eggs in the bowl and he goes off to beat them.

I tear open the hotdog packet with my teeth, yeah I'm too lazy to get the scissors, and dump them in one pan. I spread them out with a spatula when suddenly Gabby runs past me into the hallway.
"You two stay away from the stove!" I yell at my sons as I follow after Gabby. I find her in the washroom crouched over the toilette.

"Gabs, are you okay?" I ask going to her side and pulling her hair out of her face.
"Uhh yeah." She says flushing the toilette, "The smell got to me. And you should go or you'll burn supper." She's strange sometimes, I wouldn't be so distracted with dinner if I just up chucked.

I laugh it off and go back to the kitchen. I turn on the stove fan to suck up the smell. Gabby returns to the kitchen and goes to the fridge. "I think I'll just have a sandwich."

During dinner the phone rings. I look over at Gabby, she doesn't seem to be expecting a call so I get up and answer it.
"Billie!" Someone yelps.
"I have a son!"
"Oh man Claudia gave birth?" I say smiling.
"Yeah, baby Frankito Wright!"
"That's awesome."
"I want you to see him."
"Yeah sure." I say scratching the back of my neck, Tre sounded so excited. When his daughter Ramona was born, Mike and I were in the waiting room with him.
"Gabs too and the boys, hell I want the whole world," I laugh.
"Okay, we'll be right over."

I see Gabs is already up and putting the plates in the dishwasher.
"C'mon boys," I say hanging up the phone.

Within minutes we're on our way the hospital. On the main street I see Mike's car a few cars behind.
"So what's the baby's name?" Joey asks as Jakob drums on the sides of his carseat.
"His name is Frankito," I say clearly.
"What kind of name is that?!" Joey exclaims.
"Yeah," Jake adds in.
"Alright, that's enough," Gabby says laughing, "Frankito is a... a... nice name and don't forget it's a hospital so be nice."
"Ohhhkayy," The two boys chant.

We arrive at the hospital and meet up with Mike. We go inside and head up to the maternity ward where Gabby goes for her appointments. We're directed down a different corridor though.
"Tre sounded so giddy," Mike chuckles.
"Yeah, last time he kept freaking out," I laugh, "Remember they kicked him out of the delivery room because he was making everyone stress out?"
"Oh yeah," Mike laughs, "I had to sit on his lap to keep him from running back in there."
"Oh wow," Gabby laughs.

"I found Tre!" Joey exclaims pointing at one of the doorways.
"Come in here buddy," We hear Tre's voice say as Joey runs into the room.
"Dad, put me down," Jakob says as I shift him in my arms. I place him on his feet and he runs after his older brother.

Us three so called adults follow into the room to see Claudia and Tre sitting on the bed, my band mate holding a bundle of blankets.
"Can I see?" Jakob asks as he tries to climb up on the bed, Joey is tall enough to see from where he's sitting. Claudia holds out her hand for him to climb up.

"He's so tiny," Jakob says, we all laugh. I look at the newborn who's fast asleep.
"I got a son," Tre says practically a whisper. He's smiling but not in a prankster way, he just seemed so happy there are no words.