Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

I'm Not Okay

*Four and a half months later*
I walk into the hotel room after another evening of awesome performance. Gabby is lying down on the bed crying a bit.
"Gabs, are you okay?" I say softly as I go to lie next to her. Her hormones have been all wonky this past little while.
"Billie, I love you."
"I love you too," I reassure as I put my hand on her belly.
"But, I can't stand touring like this," she says as tears roll down her face. "Its just too stressful."
"Okay, I understand," I sigh. "So do you want to go back home, or to visit you mom or something?"
"I think I want to go home," she sobs.
"Yeah okay," I say wiping her tears from her face. "we'll organize a flight tomorrow."

She's five months pregnant with our daughter now, I guess I couldn't expect her to keep up the touring for her whole pregnancy.
"You do understand I want to stay with you, but I can't keep it up," she says slowly. I kiss her lightly.
"Even I get stressed out from touring, and I'm not pregnant," she giggles. I strip out of my clothing to only my boxers.

"Oh Billie." She sighs as she drifts off to sleep, "You'll never know."
"Never know what?" I ask softly, she's talking in her sleep now.
"You'll never know. . . how much," she pauses for a bit and lets out a soft moan, her hand goes over her stomach, I put my hand there too and feel the baby kicking, "How much. . . I."
"How much you what?" I coo.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I kiss her forehead and put my arms around her as I too drift to sleep.

*Gabby's P.O.V.*
I wake up to find Billie smiling at me, he's so sweet sometimes.
"Good morning," I yawn and go to kiss him.
"Morning," he says quietly as he lifts up my over-sized t-shirt a bit, "Good morning baby." I feel him kiss my stomach.

"So you still want me to book you a flight back home?" I sigh, I really wanted to stay with Billie but I didn't want to have a breakdown.
"Yeah," I sigh, he nods. He gets up out of bed, and heads over to where his wallet sits on the desk. He pulls out a business card and heads over to the phone.

He starts gibbering away to the airline for the arrangements for a flight this afternoon. I yawn and stretch as I get up. Morning sickness has just ended for me, thank God, if I taste puke in my mouth once more, it'll be too soon.
"Alright, thank you, buh-bye," he says hanging up the phone. The familiar sensation against my abdomen hits and I get excited.

"Billie! The baby's kicking." He practically rushes over to me. I take his hand and place it on my belly. "Right there."
"I feel it," he says calmly. He's smiling.

I feel sorry for Billie, the boys aren't along for this leg of touring, I'm leaving so he won't get these up to the minute baby updates. I can see it in his eyes. Claudia didn't come for this leg of the tour either, things were too hectic with baby Frankito but Tre's daughter, Ramona, is along for tour. Mike managed to convince his ex to let him bring Stella along for this part of the tour.

"Well your flight is all set for this afternoon," he says lying back down next to me.