Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Name

It's the last leg of the tour and Gabby came along, like she said, "I'll buck up because being home alone sucks." She's really big now, eight months but she got the okay to travel from her doctor, besides it's all tour bus this leg and we don't have any plane trips.

We're sitting on the bustling tour bus, passing through Gabby's head is laying on me and she's rubbing her belly.

"How about the name Bella?" she says thinking out loud.

"I don't like it," I say softly, "Reminds me of church bells."

"Oh yeah," She giggles, "What about Helen? No wait that sucks."

"I was thinking about the name Julia."

"Yeah, I like that name," she says as she rubs her belly again. She squints her eyes for a second.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," She gibbers, "Just Julia's being a pain all day today."

"So we're taking Julia?" I ask smiling.

"Yes, I think so," She says squinting again. "Please stop Julia."

"Baby trouble?" Claudia asks passing by with Frankito in her arms.

"Yeah, it just since this morning my stomach's been hurting like hell." Claudia's jaw drops. "But its probably nothing."

"What is it?"

"Shooting pain mainly."

"Worse than usual?" Claudia asks. Gabby nods, there's a moment of silence.

"Earth to Claudia," Tre calls out as Frankito tries to squirm out of her arms.

"It's not nothing, I think you're going into premature labor." Claudia shrieks. Gabby's eyes bulge and Frankito starts to cry.

"Say what now?" Tre yelps as he looks between the three of us.

"Tell the driver to get us to a hospital!" Claudia exclaims. Tre jumps up and gets to the front of the bus.

"Claudia, its not that bad, I don't think-AHHH!" Gabby exclaims grabbing her belly as the bench we're on gets soaked.

"That would be your water," Claudia says rolling her eyes. I'm speechless, Julia is only due next month, this could be dangerous.