Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Julia Serendipity Armstrong

"Push Gabrielle," the doctor yells as I hold Gabby's hand. She squeezes my hand tightly as her face goes red. "The head's out." Gabby takes a few deep breaths, "Just one more good push." she lets out a groan and then we hear Julia cry.

Gabby rests her head back and I kiss her forehead.
"Its over," I whisper, she lets out a weak smile.
"Here's your daughter," the nurse says putting the bundle of blankets in Gabby's arms. I look down at the small face, she's staring back at me with her green eyes.
"She's got your eyes," Gabby says quietly.
"She's beautiful."

The doctor told us before that Julia was only two weeks premature and that the last doctor Gabby saw made a mistake of the birth date so there was little danger. The orderlies move Gabby onto a wheel chair and take her back to her room.
"Billie, bring the guys in here," she says looking down at Julia.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I saw them on the way here, they looked pretty eager."

I head back into the waiting room where Mike, Tre, Claudia, Frankito and Mike's girlfriend Sarah.
"C'mon everyone," I announce. They follow me into the room to see Julia.
"Oh Gabby," Mike starts, "I got in contact with your sister, she and your mom are going to be here soon."
"Great," she says smiling. "Everyone, this is Julia Serendipity Armstrong." we had decided on her middle name a while ago because one of the names we wanted as her first name was Sarah but Gabby already has a cousin with the same name and Julia Sarah Armstrong was too plain.

Tre walks up to Gabby with Frankito in his arms.
"See Julia little guy?" he chuckles, "That's who you'll marry some day." we all laugh our heads off. He glares at me. "What? You claimed Stella for Joey when she was born!"
"Now to find someone for Jakob," I joke.
"And I for Ramona, but she's too old for Jakob," Tre gibbers.
"Unless, Jakob is paired up with Stella and Joey with Ramona," Claudia suggests.
"Oh let them find love on their own," Gabby says laughing, Sarah nods.
"Who's talking about love?" Mike jokes, "This is more of a financial aspect, we don't want our kids with gold diggers."
"You're all crazy," Sarah laughs.

I pull out my cell phone and dial Adie's phone number, I couldn't wait to tell the boys. At this point everyone left to get some food and we were still waiting for Laurencia and Isabelle to get here. It's a four hour drive for them.
"Hi Billie," Adie says as the phone stops ringing.
"Hey can I talk to the boys?"
"I just put Jake down for a nap but Joey's right here."

"Hey Dad," he says excitedly.
"Hey Joey, guess what!"
"You're coming home early?"
"Yeah, guess why."
"I dunno."
"Because your little sister was just born, her name is Julia."
"Wow!" he says excitedly. "Jakob wake up!" he yells, "Our baby sister is born!" I laugh into the phone, Adie's going to be so pissed at me.
"No Joey, I just got him to sleep." I can hear Adie say in the background.
"Her name is Julia!"

"Dad!" Jakob says excitedly.
"Hey Jake."
"When can we see the baby?"
"Well if you go take your nap, just like your mom told you to then we'll be back in only two days."
"Okay," he says happily, "I'll go take a nap."

"Congratulations," Adie says simply as she regains control of the phone.
"Thanks."
"So when are you getting back?"
"Well the plan is to leave tomorrow afternoon and drive through the night so we can get home in only a day and a half."
"You think the driver is up for that?"
"Well me, Mike and Tre will take turns driving when he sleeps."
"Oh okay, well good luck."
"Thanks."

I hang up the phone just as Laurencia fusses her way into the room.