Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Meet Your Baby Sister

"Here we are, and never ask me to do that again," our driver says as he gets off the bus.
"Sorry about that," I say as I hand him a huge ass tip. He smiles.
"Best of luck to you," he says as he heads into the Reprise building.

Julia is asleep in Gabby's arms.
"Let's go home," she says softly. I pick up our bags and we head over to my car where Tre left Julia's car seat on the hood. I take the car seat and set it up in the back seat. I put away the bags as Gabby straps our new arrival in.

Its only a short drive to Adie's house, I called her earlier today and the boys were excited as heck to meet their new sister. Gabby is sitting in the backseat so she can be with Julia.
"I'll just get the boys," I say as I park in front of the suburban home.
"Okay," she says simply as I get out of the car. I catch a glimpse of my reflection on the car door, I look like absolute shit. I have dark circles under my eyes, my hair is a mess and not the sexy morning bed head sort of mess the greasy bum messy hair. Driving for thirty six hours with a newborn and a eight month old, and six apprehensive adults and one easily aggravated bus driver isn't exactly a walk in the park.

I rub my face as I walk up the front steps, I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep for a good long while.
"Daddy!" my two sons screech in unison as they burst through the door. They come up and hug me, I kiss the top of each of their heads. "Where's Julia?" the chant. I see Adie standing at the doorway of the house.
"Boys, remember what I said," she says, they nod obediently.
"Julia's in the car with Gabby, be quiet she's sleeping." They walk carefully to the car, I see Joey claim the front seat.

"If you need me to take the boys this weekend, don't be afraid to ask," Adie says carefully.
"Thanks," I say slowly. I still found it a bit awkward talking about how we both moved on. Her boyfriend moved in last year, not that I'm jealous its just a weird sight as it must be for her to see me with Gabby. Its not that its disturbing in any sense just sort of interesting.
"Mind if I have a look at the new arrival?" she asks carefully.
"By all means." She follows me to the car where both boys are enticed by their little sister.

Julia is awake and showing off her magnificent green eyes.
"She's got your eyes, that's for sure," Adie laughs, "Gabby's chin though." She stays silent for a moment, "Well you best be off, you're probably tired as hell, and boys remember what I said."

Adie heads back into the house as the rest of us buckle up and get settled in the car.
"So what did you mom say?" I ask Joey. From the rear view mirror I can see Jakob staring at the baby.
"She said for us to behave ourselves, not to get in your way or bug you for anything and not to make too much noise and stuff."
"Oh okay," I say simply as we drive along.