Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

The End

*Billie Joe’s P.O.V.*
I’m a little nervous now. We’re gathered everyone at the Chapel, we only wanted a small wedding, so its well Tre and Mike as my Best Men, Isabella and Diana are Gabby’s Maids of Honor. My family came, Gabby’s mom, Austin, Claudia, Frankito and Sarah, but that’s about it.

“Nervous yet, nervous yet?” Tre teases as he prods my in the ribs.
“Stop it.” I twitch, now we were just waiting in the back of the chapel.
“Good luck, hopefully better luck then last time.” Mike adds in. I guess I deserved it, I psyched them out when they were getting married; I guess it’s only fair. I take a deep breath and walk down the isle up to the front of the chapel.

I stand nervously at the front as the music starts. First down the isle is Tre and Isabella, I feel my nerves heighten with excitement.
“She’s nervous too.” Tre mumbles in my ear as he takes his place next to me, next down is Diana and Mike. Mike winks at me then makes kissy lips, just to add to my nerves. Next down is Joey who’s carrying Julia, who’s of course the flower girl, and Jakob who’s our ring bearer.

I take a final deep breath as the doors open revealing my love, Gabrielle. I can feel my jaw dropping to the floor as she gracefully makes her way to the front of the chapel in her white gown.

We exchange our vows and we kiss then everyone claps.
“We’re married.” Gabby says excitedly when we get in the lemo. I say we pulled off a pretty good wedding in only a month. I smile, “How about we go straight on the honeymoon right now.”
“Yeah, but we’d disappoint everyone else.” I laugh, “Ahh screw them.” I wrap my arms around her and start kissing her passionately.
“Damn, I love you.” she gasps.

We decided to have everyone over at our house for the party, mainly because it was too short notice to book a hall. We did higher a catering service to make the food though, everything was stressful enough without making food for more than thirty people. I hired my nephew Kyle to deejay since that’s what he did for a living.

Everything was great and then we left for our two week honeymoon in Hawaii where we romped until we were sore. And I guess that’s the story of me and Gabby.

-End-