Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Girl Time

Billie's been on tour for a week now, if it weren't for my job I'd go insane with boredom. I hung out with Dianna but at night and stuff it's such a huge house and it's so quiet. Today I'm supposed to spend the day with Claudia, it was Billie Joe and Tre's suggestion. I drive down the small streets in Billie Joe's car trying to remember where Tre's house was.

I finally find it and pull into the driveway. Claudia is sitting on the steps; she stands up and comes into the car.
"Hey, how you doing?" I ask as she buckles herself in.
"Well, okay, besides the morning sickness." She laughs as she pats her stomach.
"Let's go then." I say as I pull out of the driveway. "So are you still up for the salon?"
"Yup."

We get to the salon, not the one I work at because that would be awkward. We decide to get our hair dyed with henna, due to the fact Claudia pregnant and I do the same because I've never dyed my hair with henna. Claudia chooses to go a light brown and I choose to go orange.
"This stuff really clears the sinuses." Claudia laughs.
"Oh yeah, it's pretty strong." I laugh, "I wonder if people dye their hair with weed."
"That would be kind of pricy." She laughs, "And you'd get gunky green hair, like sewer water."
"Hey, it could be pretty cool, you'd look like a hobo."
"Yes, that's what everyone strives to look like, a friggin hobo."
"You never know."

*Billie's P.O.V.*
"You fucking rock!" I yell in the microphone as I take a bow. We get off stage, day time shows seem so weird, I prefer night gigs.
"Tre wants a beer!" Tre says like a little kid.
"Mike too." Mike pouts equally as child like.
"We all need beer!" I yell to one of the intern-like people. "Bah! They don't care, let's get our own!" I lead the guys to my changing room where a cooler of beers is sitting.

"My lovely!" Tre squeaks as he pounces the cooler, "It's okay darling, Tre will take good care of you." Mike kicks Tre off the cooler and pulls a beer out for himself. Tre stands up looking frazzled and picks himself a beer. I roll my eyes as I get myself a beer, I twist of the cap and take a long drink.
"Billie needed that." I say as I sit down.
"Mike wants to know why we're speaking in third person?"
"Tre says its because we have nothing better to do." Tre says as he puts the bottle to his lips.
"Billie thinks this makes us look younger."
"Mike thinks this is getting annoying and wants to talk like a teenager not a toddler."
"Teenager huh?" I say sipping my beer. "God knows I got the libido of one."
"You keep thinking that, everyone knows I'm the one with the awesome libido." Tre states proudly.
"You guys can think what you want, but I'm the most fuckable."
"Is fuckable even a word?" I question.
"One more beer and it is." Tre says laughing.

*Gabby's P.O.V.*
"I'll see you around." I say as I drop Claudia off back at her house. After the salon we went for lunch and then shopping. I get home and decide to check my email. No new ones but Billie was on msn.

BJ- hey gabby, how was your day with Claudia
Gabs- I had fun, I dyed my hair
BJ- cool, what colour?
Gabs- orange
BJ- awesome, what else did you do all day?
Gabs- uhh well we went shopping afterwards
BJ- buy anything sexy?
Gabs- yes actually
BJ- whoa, really? What did you buy
Gabs- bikini
BJ- damn now I can't wait to get back so you can model it for me
Gabs- hahaha, only if you model for me in a speedo
BJ- deal, but where the hell am I supposed to get a speedo?
Gabs- I dunno, ask Tre
BJ- okay hold on
BJ- he says I can borrow one of his, I told him it would be too small so he's trying to remember where he buys his
Gabs- alright then, so what have you been up to?
BJ- umm awesome show this afternoon, and now we're on the bus cuz we have to drive for the next twelve hours to get to our next venue
Gabs- damn, I can't believe you're going to be gone for three more weeks
BJ- Meet us on tour
Gabs- can't I work

BJ- quit
Gabs- then what? I'll be living along side your life not my own
BJ- say you're sick and you need time off
Gabs- sick with what exactly?
BJ- lack-of-billie-idous
Gabs- interesting, what about wanna-tour-with-hotty-tissus
BJ- that would work too, or craving-big-bird-rosis
Gabs- haha, I'm seriously laughing my ass off here
BJ- speaking of that, feel free to move into my room, only if you want of course
Gabs- of course I want to
BJ- really? I'm not being too forward
Gabs- hell no
BJ- OH! Tre's here, he says Claudia knows the name of the speedo place
Gabs- I'll be sure to ask her
BJ- hello gabby, it's tre here, I'm sitting on your boyfriend's lap, you jealous?
Gabs- very
BJ- damn he's clawing at my back trying to get to the keyboard rather enjoyable
Gabs- too much info
BJ- Mike and I are kidnapping him now to come watch Clerks!
Gabs- alright have fun
BJ has just signed out
BJ has just signed in

BJ- one last thing, who's the most fuckable of the three of us?
BJ- non-bias answer
Gabs- I can't give you a non-bias answer -------Billie Joe
BJ- it's okay, it just me Tre, you can tell the truth
Gabs- you want Claudia's answer