Status: new story dont know where its goin'

I Swear This Time I Mean It

three

The wind blew through the open window and whipped my hair into my face. I looked over at Cassadee beside me who stood with her hand out the window. She looked over at me and i gave her a nod. She uncleanched her fist letting Masons iPod drop to the ground.
I smile as I watched it hit the ground crashing into a million pieces.

I stepped away from the window, moving throughout my apartment, looking for any of Masons left over crap. I moved into my room, wanting to crash on my bed and fall into a deep sleep.
I groaned looking at the gross sheets glued to the matress. I yanked them off my bed, storming back over to the window. I threw them out getting frustrated as they got tangled around me. I let out a descusted yelp and fought harder to get the sheets off of me.
Cassadee stepped over to me pulling them off of me and bunching them into a pile before she dropped the down the the street.
"Oh sweetie" She said wrapping her arms around my shoulders pulling me into a hug as I began to cry. "Im sorry he's such an asshole." she said pulling me back into my room.
She directed me to sit on my bed as she walked back out into the hallway pulling a blanket out of the closet.
"Rach get some sleep" she said tossing it over at me. "I have to go to band practice." I nodded before slamming back into my bed and wrapping the blanket over me as Cassadee let herself out.

&&

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I groaned, pissed off that I was being awakened. I sat up as the knocking continued and pushed off the blanket that was wrapped around me.
My feet slapped againist the ground as I walked to the front door. I stood on my tippy toes, sighing and laughing at the four bobbing heads, that belonged to the people standing outside my door.
I swung the door open letting them move past me.

"Hey Cassy, Hello Alex, Hey Mike, Hi Jersey" I said to each of them as they walked past me.

"Rach!" Jersey screamed engluffing me in a bear hug.

"hi" I said again patting his head.

"He was so stupid to let you go." He says.

I smile and mutter a small thanks. "Hey Jersey your kinda hurting me." I say giving a shaky laugh.

"sorry."

I take a deep breath once Jersey let's me go and turn to the others.

"So what's the occasion?" I ask.
"Well as you know were leaving for tour tommorow," Alex says and my heart sinks what shitty timeing.

"And we want you to come along!" Cassadee screams.

I turn to look at my best friend. I am surprised.
"What?"

"We want you to come be merch girl." Mike explians more.

In the hear of the moment I scream yes.

"Yay!" both Cassadee and Jersey yell.
"But you have to help me pack." I say and Cassadee exclaims a 'on it' before retreating back to my room ,me following close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
"We're Switzerland."
"You Mean The Wussies Who Wouldnt Stand Up To The Natzis?"
Dale from Greek. Episode 1 Season 2
btw I dont agree with him, it just amused me