Status: done!! :]

My Clumsy Tongue Will Make it Right

2/3

Today was the day. The day that the girl that he loved was leaving him, again. But this time it wasn't him that had pushed her away.
John messed with his hair and laid back into the soft cushion he was sitting on. He was so stupid. She was probably the best person that walked into his life but he let her go like she was nothing. He rubbed his temples and sighed, after she had left the guys had gave him a hard time. Saying things like "How could you let her go! AGAIN?" and "You're stupid and clueless as fuck." the second comment being from Garrett, of course. He let out a frustrated groan and tapped his fingers anxiously on the chair he was seated in.

"John, what the fuck are you still doing here?" Jared asked. John looked up from his moment of anger and gave him a look.

"Stop being so inconsiderate and think for once! You're letting her slip out of your fingers, you could always chase after her and apologize, but you're just too much of an ass to do that, right?!" Jared yelled. The room went quiet. The guys knew Jared was right so no one stepped in and defended John.

"I don't know what to do." John cried out gripping his short hair. He let out a scream and slammed his fist down on the fabric of the couch.

"I know I was stupid! I know what I did was wrong! I don't even know why I told her what I did, and I know that I'm a complete asshole! I miss her so much, you wouldn't understand, Jared." he yelled standing up. Jared crossed his arms together and tapped his foot annoyed.

"Dude, you gotta go after her. If she pushes you away though, the blames on you. You pushed her away first. But it's still worth the shot if you really love her that much." Pat said calmly. John looked down the the younger boy and sighed.

"I guess you're right." he muttered. Then continued, "I think I'll call Jamie, she gave her number to Garrett didn't she?" John said and looked to the side of the room where Garret was seated at. The copper-haired boy's face turn bright red and quickly pulled out his phone and tapped a few buttons then handed it over to John.

"Just press call." he muttered. John pressed the button and walked out of the room fiddling with his fingers nervously. He paced in large ovals outside of the small apartment and finally heard the voice of Jamie.

"Hello?"

"Jamie, this is John, tell me what airport Emily is going to. Now." he said briskly.

"And why should I do that."

"Because, if you don't I'm going to be losing the one person that I truly love." he said. He heard a sigh on the other line.

"She's just going to that airport about 30 minutes away, you know? The Arizona Airlines, or some shitty name like that? Her flight's in an hour so, I advise you t go right now."

"Thanks" John said and he was already in his car with the engine turned on.

"Don't screw this up again." and with that the dial tone was heard from the cell phone.

John drove out of the parking lot and zoomed on his way to the airport, he received many glares and honks in the highway but he ignored each and every one of them. The time seemed to be moving so slowly but only 10 minutes passed. Soon John saw the sign directing the cars to the airport, for he drove a couple miles over the speed limit. He drove into the parking lot but didn't park. He just stopped his car near the front door and got out as quickly as possible. He ran into the airport looking for his love. He ran to the clerk and slammed is palm down on the wood.

"What flight for Florida leaves in bout 30 minutes?" he said. The woman behind the counter was startled and quickly skimmed through her computer.

"Number 438" she said and John ran his way through the terminals. He saw the numbers '436' and '437' in the distance and ran as fast as his legs could take him. He reached 438 and was out of breath and saw the many people lined up. There were so many. By now, tears had slid down his face and he was pushing through people to see that girl who would fix him.

"Emily!" he yelled out and got a couple of glares an sympathetic looks thrown towards him. He ran his way to the front of he line and the security attempted to stop him. He broke free with a couple of hard shoves and made his way closer.

Then he saw it, it was her. He knew it.

"Emily!" he called out louder each time. This really proved he was a singer, and a god one at that. His heart thumped deep in his chest and sobs broke out from him, he had never felt this weak.

"Emily stop!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Two out of three :].
comment?