Status: done!! :]

My Clumsy Tongue Will Make it Right

3/3

Emily had ignored it the first time and she had sped up her walking. She knew it was him calling her. She knew he was crying by the tone of his voice. But she didn't stop herself from walking into the walkway leading into the airplane. But something stopped her. Someone. She was pulled back into warm arms and John wrapped himself around her. He cried softly into her hair and her eyes widened. She had never seen John cry like this.

"Emily, please don't leave me. I love you so much." John choked out, his grip around her tightened. By then, a tear had slipped from her eye and she had pushed him away and was met with cold air. He reached out towards her again and grabbed her shoulders.

"Emily, you can't leave. I'm sorry, I'll do anything. Please j-just don't g-go." he stuttered. His eyes were red from crying and he had a frightened look on his face. Emily sighed and tried to push him off her.

"John, I can't. How am I supposed to believe you?" she whined and tried to push his hands off her shoulders.

"Emily, I promise. I'll take you on tour, anything to stop you from leaving. I love you to death, I-I swear th-this time I mea-mean it." he cried out. Tears cascaded down his cheeks and he was never this determined. She had managed to force his grip off her arm and she started to go back into the tunnel.

"Please don't go!" John yelled and tried to grab her attention again. She instead took one last look at him and turned around. She once again disappeared in the crowd and mobs of tourists had flooded the spot where she had once just stood. She quickly walked to the entrance to go to the plane and her John yelling her name and for her to come back.

As much as she wanted to run into his arm and stay with him forever, she knew she just couldn't. She took one last look behind her to see John being fought off by security guards who were standing in front of the entrance of where she was headed. And she made her way through the tunnel and to the plane. And the last John saw of her was her tear-stained cheeks vanish in the crowd.

Oh Florida, please be still tonight
Don't disturb this love of mine
Look how she's so serene
You've gotta help me out

And count the stars to form in lines
And find the words we'll sing in time
I want to keep her dreaming
It's my one wish, I won't forget this
♠ ♠ ♠
done, please comment away! <3 :)