Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Hurt.

My alarm started blaring and I groaned, leaning over to turn it off. A small smile grace my lips as I thought about how today I could go see Edward again. He said he was going to break up with Bella so hopefully he already did and we can be together.

I forced myself out of bed and got ready for school. It took me almost an hour before I was running down the stairs with my car keys.

“Andrea! I need you to pick up Bentley after school. Carlisle needs me to stay after and take care of some paper work.” My mom told me. I nodded and got the extra car seat and quickly buckled it into my car.

“Bye mom!” I called and backed out of the driveway. The entire way to school, I couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. Edward was all I could think about and I knew seeing him would brighten my day even more.

I pulled into my usual parking space and saw Eli and Jaycee. I walked over to them and sat down next to Eli, stealing some of his skittles.

“Thief,” he grumbled and held the skittles close. I think he still hasn’t forgiven me from the time I stole all his skittles on the way to get Bentley. I laughed and leaned against him.

“Hey, Jaycee,” I said with a smile. She glanced at me and nodded before walking away. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.

“What’s up with her?” I asked.

“I don’t know. She’s been distant all morning,” Eli said actually sounding serious. I nodded and saw Alice walking toward me. I was going to call out to her, but the look on her face told me she wasn’t happy.

“Alice, what’s wrong?” I asked softly. She shook her head and made a soft noise that sounded like a growl.

“Whatever Edward does today, don’t take it to heart. There is a reason behind it,” she grumbled.

“What do you mean?” I asked feeling my mood drop. Eli stood up with us and actually put away his skittles.

“Just see for yourself,” she said lowly. I looked for his car and saw him getting out of it. I wanted to smile, but it dropped when I saw him open the car door for Bella.

“I thought he was going to break up with her,” I said sadly. Alice nodded.

“Yeah I did too.” Edward and Bella held hands as they walked toward us and the school. Bella whispered something into Edward’s ear and it looked like he grimaced, but nodded.

“Edward,” I said once he reached us. He glanced at me before totally ignoring me and walking inside with Bella. I felt like breaking down and crying. What the hell is going on?!

“Alice,” my voice cracked a little. She just shook her head.

“Bella’s a bitch,” was her answer. Eli saw how upset I was and pulled me into him for a hug.

“Let’s go to class,” he whispered and held my hand. I forced every thought of Edward out of my head or at least tried to. But it was no use. All I could think about was him and a million questions came with those thoughts.

Was he just using me? Having a little fun on the side? Did he even plan on breaking up with Bella? Or did he find it amusing to play with some innocent girl’s heart?

I held onto Eli’s hand tighter as we walked into first period. Jasper was also there and once we made eye contact, I could feel a little bit of my sadness easing. It was weird, but I liked it.

“Does he know too?” I asked Alice softly. She nodded her head and her jaw seemed locked in place. Whatever happened yesterday didn’t sit well with her. And I knew she knew what was going on, but I didn’t want to push her anymore.

“Hey, let’s do something after school today,” Eli offered.

“I have to go pick up Bentley,” I mumbled.

“Then I’ll go with you. I miss the little guy,” he said. I smiled a little and nodded.

………………………………….

I stood outside my science class room and dreaded this more than anything. A few more students walked inside before I finally took a deep breath and walked in too. My heart shattered all over again when I saw Bella giggling at Edward and sitting on the edge of the table I shared with him. She was playing with some of his hair and he just stared at her.

I took another deep breath and sat down next to him as far away as possible. I ignored the two love birds and started on the warm up question. The final bell rang and class started.

“I’m going to be coming around and picking up the partner paper you guys did,” my teacher started walking around the room and Edward gave it to him when he came to us. He glanced between us also noticing the tense air before shaking his head and moving on.

I gripped my pencil tighter and couldn’t bear to look at him. I felt like all the pain I was feeling was because of him, but that’s not true. I put too much of my trust into someone I barely knew and look what happened.

I groaned under my breath and worked silently for the rest of the period. Why couldn’t school just end now? Edward seemed just as tense as me when the final bell rang and I practically ran out of the room. I met up with Eli and he held my hand again. It made me feel a little better inside.

Once school was over, Eli and I walked out of the building holding hands again. It was the best way for him to calm me down. We walked over to my car and got in.

“I bet Bentley will be so excited to see me again,” Eli said happily. It made me smile.

………………………………….

Edward couldn’t get his mind off of Andii. The pained look in her eyes almost killed him and he almost caved and left Bella, but he couldn’t do that. His family secret would always come first.

Science was horrible. He didn’t have to be Jasper to feel how sad, confused, and clearly upset she was. He groaned and Bella looked up at him.

“What’s wrong, Babe?” he held back a growl and just shook his head. Looking away from her, he saw Andii and Eli walking to her car. He knew they were good friends, but the fact that they were holding hands really irked him.

He tried to relax himself, but Alice came over and interrupted them.

“Bella, I need to steal my brother for a second,” she said sickly sweet. Bella released Edward’s arm and Alice dragged him away.

“What the hell?! Andii is so hurt and I blame you,” she growled.

“Hey I'm the one getting blackmailed here!” he hissed.

“I don’t care about that. Just tell Andii the truth and she’ll be fine!”

“How do you even know? Did you have a vision?” he asked feeling a little hope, but Alice shook her head.

“You haven’t decided yet whether you want to tell her or not. But I did see something else,” she said sadly. Edward’s eyes widened and he scanned her mind. Jealousy and fear clenched his gut.

“No, you’re kidding me,” he growled.

“I don’t kid about stuff like this. If you don’t hurry and make up your mind, Eli will and he’ll take away Andii from you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
tooooo loonnng away from you guys!!!
Comments(: