Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Plan.

I parked my car in the school parking lot and got out. Yesterday I talked to Alice and Edward for a long time. We came up with a plan that will hopefully force Bella to let go of Edward for good. Alice says it will work, but you never know. Things could change.

“Andii!” I turned and saw Eli running to catch up to me. I bit my lip. He needs to know that Edward and I are going to be together, but I'm not looking forward to hurting him.

“Hey,” he said putting his arm around me. I gently shrugged it off and turned to face him, not walking anymore.

“Eli, I need to talk to you,” I whispered softly. His smile dropped and he sighed. He fisted a hand into his crazy blonde hair.

“I knew something was up. Edward can't stop looking over here at you. Did you two make up?” he asked. I nodded sadly.

“Hey, it’s okay. I had a feeling that you two would be together. I’ll be fine,” he said and hugged me. I held onto him.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” I mumbled into his shirt. He held me tighter.

“You haven’t hurt me. I hurt myself. I promise you, Andii, I’ll always be here for you. I’ll be whatever you need me to be. And if Edward ever hurts you, he can consider it his death wish.” I laughed lightly and pulled away from him.

“Let’s get to class,” he smiled and we walked together into the school.

“So why aren’t you two together? Bella is still clinging to his arm…” Eli asked, looking at them.

“Yeah, she won’t take no for an answer, but we have a plan to make her back off for good,” I said smiling widely. Eli chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“Where are your skittles?” I asked noticing that he didn’t have any with him and that he was actually calm.

“My mom has banned them from the house. Apparently they aren’t healthy and she doesn’t want me to get fat,” Eli mumbled. I laughed trying to picture him fat.

"You know what else is missing?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Jaycee... I haven't seen her lately," I mumbled.

"Yeah she has been ignoring both of us," Eli replied. We dropped the subject and I thought about Edward, making me smile.

“You look happy,” Alice noted when Eli and I sat down in class. Jasper nodded a hello to me.

“I am happy. Things are finally looking up for me.” I grinned.

“You know what else is looking up for you?” she asked. I shook my head.

“What?”

“The Spring formal. Spring is right around the corner and you know who can take you to it. I already know what dress you’ll wear,” she gushed.

“How do you know?” Eli asked raising an eyebrow. Alice never missed a beat.

“I have a feeling. It’s a girl thing so you won’t understand,” she replied waving him off. Eli huffed and sat back in his chair. I laughed at the two of them and then class started.

…………………………………

The lunch bell rang and that’s when the plan was put into motioned. Alice met up with me first and let me know that her siblings knew what was going to happen.

Edward appeared by my side.

“I barely managed to dodge Bella. Let’s get to lunch,” he said smiling at me. I grabbed my lunch bag and walked with them into the cafeteria. We all sat down at their family table. Rosalie and Emmett nodded at me. Emmett smiled, but Rosalie could have cared less.

Jasper took a seat next to Alice and I sat between Edward and Alice.

“Here she comes and she’s mad. Probably because Edward didn’t wait for her,” Jasper commented. I almost forgot that he could control emotions.

“Ready?” Edward asked. I nodded and he held my hand clear enough that Bella would see it and anyone else who looked. Bella stormed over to the table and death glared Edward and me.

“What are you doing?” she growled.

“I’m having lunch with my girlfriend,” he replied calmly.

“I’m your girlfriend!” people began to stop eating and turned to watch.

“Bella, I broke up with you a while ago, but you refused to accept it. Andrea and I are going out. She’s my girlfriend now,” he said narrowing his eyes.

“Do you realize what you’re doing?” she hissed.

“I know exactly what I'm doing.” Bella’s lip curled a little and she turned to face the other students in the cafeteria.

“The Cullens have been hiding a secret from all of you!” everyone started whispering to each other and glancing at our table.

“That’s right. The Cullens have hidden the fact that they are all vampires!” she yelled. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Edward who chuckled. Jasper sent out a wave of disbelief so no one would believe her.

“Vampires aren’t real!”

“You're lying!”

“That’s stupid.”

People began saying things like that to Bella. She scrunched up her eyebrows and looked back at us. I leaned into Edward and smiled at her. She was fuming.

“Don’t you guys see it? They’re ice cold and have golden eyes!”

“Bella, I'm freezing too. It’s February and we live in a Northern state. I think everyone is ice cold…” I trailed off with a smirk. It felt so good to get back at her. How dare she try to keep Edward and me apart. This is my sweet revenge.

“But-“

“Bella, give it a freaking rest. My brother doesn’t like you anymore. He told you that to your face. Stop embarrassing yourself to the whole school and drop it. Edward is dating Andii now so get over yourself.”

Rosalie sat down and ignored her again. Bella looked at us once more before running out the cafeteria door. Everyone watched her leave before going to back eating.

“Thanks, Rosalie,” I said. She glanced at me and the corner of her lip lifted before falling back into her usual frown. She looked down at her tray and ignored all of us besides Emmett like usual.

“She likes you,” Edward whispered in my ear. I smiled. I could get used to this family.

Edward squeezed my hand and kissed my temple. Yes, I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow it has been forever... My sister just put her twins in daycare and I don't have to babysit them everyday anymore, but school starts on Monday. So there will be more updates during my free time. It feels good to be back(:
Leave comments please. I love the feedback(: