Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Handwriting.

I’m pretty sure that Alice and I are best friends considering we text nonstop and agree with each other on everything. Eli fits right in with her hyperness, but I haven’t seen much of Jaycee lately. We still have classes together, but we don’t talk very much anymore. I don’t think we every really clicked as friends like I did with Eli and Alice.

Alice and I were sitting in first period with each other while Eli was trying to get Jasper to eat skittles.

“So, you’re coming over after school today, right?” she asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, my mom already said I could so I’ll just follow you home in my car,” Alice smiled widely.

“Great, I can’t wait to show you my closet. I have clothes from Italy that would look great on you,”

“What about your other siblings and Edward? Do they mind that I'm coming over?” I asked. I didn’t want to make them uncomfortable with me there. I mean I don’t even know Emmett and Rosalie all that well to start with.

“Don’t worry about them. You're my friend and I want to introduce you to them and Carlisle and Esme.” She said.

“Carlisle’s a doctor right?” Alice nodded her head.

“Yup, actually, I think your mom is his personal assistant.”

“Really, I never asked her. That’s cool,” I said smiling and not too long after, class started.

.......................................

“Hey Andii,” Bella greeted me when I walked into science. I thought back to what Eli said about her, but smiled anyway.

“Hey Bella.” I sat down next to Edward, and Bella turned around in her seat to talk to us.

“I can’t believe Mr. Harden separated us. We weren’t even doing anything,” Bella whined to Edward. He smiled a little.

“It’s okay—“ he stopped and pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly read the text before slipping it back in. Edward didn’t reply to Bella but looked at me.

“You're coming over today?” he asked. I nodded.

“Coming where? To your house?” Bella asked Edward.

“Yeah, Alice invited me. We’re going to go through her closet and then maybe shopping.” I said. Bella looked uneasy.

“Edward, can I come over today too?” she asked. He glanced at her.

“Sure, why do you want to come over all of a sudden?” he asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

“I just want to spend more time with you,” Edward smiled softly at her, but I knew she just wanted to go because she felt nervous about another girl being in the same house as Edward. I dismissed the thought and caught Edward looking at me oddly.

“Class, today we will be starting a biome project. You will be partnered with the person next to you. Here is the rubric and it’s due on Tuesday. So that gives you guys the weekend and Monday to work on it,” Mr. Harden passed out the rubrics and I glanced over it. It should be easy enough.

“This won’t even take us more than a day,” Edward commented. I looked over and saw that he was already planning it out. Boy, he is fast.

“If we don’t finish it today class, we can do the rest today after school,” I told him. He agreed and we started writing our essay over the tundra. It was very boring…

“What kind of animals live there?” I spaced out and didn’t answer Edward right away.

“Andii? Hello? Andii?” I looked at him and blushed red.

“Sorry, I hate writing essays,” I mumbled. Edward smirked and continued to write. I helped him a bit this time. I looked down at the paper and saw how pretty Edward’s hand writing was.

“You write like a girl,” I said.

“Excuse me?” Edward raised an eyebrow at me.

“You’re handwriting is pretty like a girls. It’s sort of like compliment in a weird way,” I explained. Edward chuckled and luckily we finished the essay before the bell even rang.

“Wow, that was too easy,” I whispered. Everyone else was still looking things up and writing.

“Agreed. They give us too much time for things like this,” Edward groaned. This is probably the most we have interacted since we’ve been sitting next to each other.

“You should convince Bella to go shopping with us,” I told him softly so that she wouldn’t hear us. I still felt bad for her not coming along. And now she’s even nervous about me going home with Alice. That could be a problem in the future.

“I don’t think even I can. She’s just stubborn like that and has never liked shopping in the first place,” I nodded my head and thought back to when we were discussing shopping plans earlier this week. Didn’t Bella say she had something to do with her Dad? Did she lie? I dropped it and told myself that she probably had a reason why she told me that.

“So, gone on any dates lately?” I smiled and nudged him with my elbow, winking. He snorted and rolled his eyes at me.

“I don’t kiss and tell,” he played along.

“Oh you player! Bella better watch out for you,” I poked his side.

“I better watch out for who?” Bella asked. She was facing us and starting at the two of us nervously. I backed away from Edward, but kept smiling.

“Ask Mr. Romeo,” I joked. Edward smiled a crooked smile.

“Don’t worry about it, Bells. Andii here is just being her normal crazy self,” he told her. I put my hands up in defense.

“It’s what I do best,” Edward and Bella started talking and I couldn’t help but feel left out of their little loop. They look so into each other and the small amount of feelings I have for Edward were getting jealous.

Yes, I did admit to myself that I have some feelings for Edward, but I would never act on them. He has Bella and I'm not the kind of girl to ruin a good relationship for her own needs.

“Andii, you okay?” Edward was looking at me, concerned. The bell ran and I stood up.

“I’m fine, see you after school,” I left before he could say anything else. I need to get a hold of myself…
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait.
leave a comment(:
P.S. MY NEW SYNYSTER GATES/BRIAN HANER JR. STORY IT NOW OUT WITH ITS FIRST CHAPTER. READ IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK <3