Status: Computer is broken. Can't update. Sorry :(

Only You

Alexia is a loner, an outcast and she doesn't really mind.

But a few happenings, a brief disappearance, a trip to the hospital, and she suddenly befriends the guy that's always been right behind her.

William Taylor.

William has always sat behind Alexia in every class since Kindergarten, but they never spoke.

Except he's the only one in the hospital room when Alexia wakes up after hitting her head, so despite his quick temper and mysterious personal life, they form an unlikely bond.

He asks to live with her, the most random request, and she reluctantly complies, wary of what her parents would say. But they notice William even less than they notice Alexia.

There seems to be more to William than is visible to the naked eye, other than the fact that he himself doesn't seem visible to the naked eye.

Will Alexia get to the bottom of William's inner demons? What could possibly happen to her if she does? Is William really the best friend to have?

© Copyright 2010 sowrongitshayley

I realize my idea is pretty original and people can steal it just as easy as 1-2-3, but we all know that it was here first, don't we? Bottom line, don't steal and it'll be easier for everyone involved.

Title Credit: Only You by Cartel. Such an amazing song.