Status: Computer is broken. Can't update. Sorry :(

Only You

Chapter 4: Two Is Better Than One

Without delay, or further explanation, William ran to my closet and starting going through it at warped speed, tossing everything behind him, until suddenly he emerged with the most ungodly thing.

A dress.

Okay, so it really wasn't that bad. But a dress is a dress and that's good enough for me.

"I'm not wearing that." I stated.

"Oh yes you are. You will if it means I have to strip you down and put you in it myself." he replied.

"Why do you want me to wear it so bad?" I asked sharply.

"I-I've never seen you in a dress." he answered timidly, his eyes wide.

"Fine. I'll wear it. Under one condition." I told him.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I get to wear my Converses." I stated. He sighed heavily.

"Fine." he huffed and shooed me into the bathroom to change into the outfit he'd picked out and then came back into my room.

"William." I stated to get his attention. He turned around and his jaw dropped. He tried several times to recover from the shock, making him look like a fish out of water, until he put his hand on his chin and guided his mouth closed.

"Y-You look amazing." he stammered, clearing his throat..

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Bring paper and a pen." he instructed and I did as he said. He took my hand. His hand was warm, unlike that day in the hospital. Weird.. We kept walking until we reached the park.

"Why'd you take me here?" I asked.

"It's a nice day." he pointed out. I shrugged and plopped down on the lush green grass.

"What did you want with these?" I asked, holding up the paper and pen.

"What have you always wanted to do?" he asked suddenly.

"Well, get in a food fight for one." I said.

"Write it down." he instructed. And that's how it went. I'd say things and he'd tell me to write them down and I'd do that, until finally, the list looked like this.

Get in a food fight
Buy a moon bounce
Blow soda out of my nose
Climb a tree
Ride a bike
Eat international foods
Make a pillow fort
Burst out in song in a random place
Get kicked out of Walmart
Stay up until sunrise
Have sex


"That's a pretty hefty list." William commented.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Are we really going to do all that?" I asked.

"Of course! Why would I have made you make the list if we weren't." he smiled.

"Awesome." I smiled back.

"So we'll start tomorrow at lunch with the first." he said and I nodded.

"Promise to be there?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course." he breathed, kissing my head gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title Credit: Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls

Thanks so much to ftskimberly and smiles; for the comments. They made my day. And just so you know, I've started this thing where I won't update until I get one comment. Yup, you read right. One. From absolutely anyone. I'm not going to be greedy and ask for like 15+ cuz I don't have many readers, so it's unrealistic.

But I still want to get to 15 comments and 5 subscribers. We'll talk bigger later. So get me there!