Status: In Progress...

When I Look At You

Intro:

When Addison Drake comes to South Carolina two months early for her cousin’s August wedding, she is in no way prepared for what lies in store for her. Well let’s start off for the real reason she is two months early for her cousin’s wedding. Originally from New York City, Addy as she likes to be called hopes that being in South Carolina can make her forget the dramas of her hometown, including her now ex-boyfriend of three years, Eric and her ex-best friend Kayla. She caught the two in a lip-lock and left the city heartbroken. When she arrives in South Carolina, she swears she through with boys and love. Then she meets Logan Spencer, her cousin’s future brother-in-law. Logan, who has just gotten over the death of his previous girlfriend, Rachel feels a certain pull towards Addy. He is unsure why, but he feels that Addy is special and falls in love with her. Addy unwillingly falls in love with him, but will not admit it in fears that she will only end up hurt again. Can Logan prove to Addy that he’s not like Eric? Will Addy admit her feelings for Logan and give him a chance? Find out in When I Look At You.

Characters:

Addison Rose Drake

Nickname: Addy, AddyRose

DOB: June 2, 1990

Looks: long, wavy, thick dirty blonde hair, blue/green eyes,rosy cheeks, freckles, about 5'7

Personality: Sweet, loving, outgoing, intelligent, musically talented (singer/songwriter), loves kids, usually hopeless romantic, complete klutz, random.

Likes: the beach, music, movies, boys who know how to treat girls right, hanging with her friends, reading, sunrise/sunset, the moon, the stars

Dislikes: liars, cheaters, fakes, backstabbers, her exboyfriend & exbestfriend.

Love Interest: Logan Spencer

Other Info: Her ex boyfriend, Eric cheated on her with her ex best friend Kayla. She is scorned and doesnt think she has it in her heart to fall in love again. She is Melissa's maid of honor.

Logan James Spencer (portrayed by Joe Jonas)

Nickname: Logan, LJ

DOB: March 15, 1989

Personality: smart, funny, random, klutz, outgoing, sweet, talented, understanding.

Likes: playing baseball & volleyball, the beach, reading, singing and writing songs, girls who can be themselves.

Dislikes: liars, backstabbers, snobs, people who walk all over others, guys who treat girls like garbage.

Love Interest: Addison Drake

Other Info: Just getting over the death of his previous girlfriend, Rachel Jameson who was killed in a car crash a year ago. He is one of the two best men at his brother, Zach's wedding to Melissa. The second oldest Spencer child.

Cassidy Anne Jones (portrayed by Vanessa Anne Hudgens)

Nicknames: Cassie, CJ, CassiAnne

DOB: March 10, 1993

Personality: Sweet, motivational, great friend, gives amazing advice, funny, intelligent, talented, athletic, caring, loving, and patient.

Likes: volleyball, hanging with her friends, the beach, bonfires, movies, listening to her boyfriend sing.

Dislikes: cheaters, liars, fakes, backstabbers, snakes, people who hurt the ones she loves.

Love Interest: Gregory Spencer, her boyfriend of two years.

Other Info: Born in California, moved to South Carolina when she was 10 and met Greg, who was 11 at the time. She is the second maid of honor for Melissa's wedding. Isabel & Stephanie's best friend.

Gregory Peter Spencer (portrayed by Nick Jonas)

Nickname: Greg, GPS

DOB: February 16, 1992

Personality: Sweet, shy at first but outgoing when he knows you, old soul, wise, intelligent, very very talented in music and sports, loving, romantic.

Likes: Baseball, Volleyball, and Soccer; writing songs/singing/playing piano, hanging with his friends & his girlfriend, the beach, making his girlfriend laugh.

Dislikes: people who walk all over others, ex girlfriends, jerks, junkies, fighting, liars, cheaters.

Love Interest: Cassidy Jones, his girlfriend of two years.

Other Info: second of two Best Men for his brother's wedding to Melissa. The second youngest Spencer son. Ryan & Joshua's best friend.

Melissa Denise Drake (portrayed by Danielle Deleasa-Jonas) and Zachary Nathaniel Spencer (portrayed by Kevin Jonas)

Nicknames: Mel, Lissa / Zach

DOB: September 23, 1986 / May 12, 1987

Personalities: Both are caring, sweet, understanding, and romantic

Likes: being around those they love. Zach, like his brothers, loves to sing and play instruments, they both love the beach and playing beach volleyball.

Dislikes: people who hurt their loved ones, Addy's ex, Eric

Love Interest: The couple has been together for 4 years and is engaged to be married on August 29, 2009.

Stephanie Grace DiMorca

Nickname: Steph, Stephie, StephieGrace

DOB: November 16. 1992

Looks: long black hair, brown eyes, tall, tan skin

Personality: Sweet, shy at first but then outgoing, smart, funny, great friend, understanding, patient, random, great writer

Likes: The beach, writing stories, movies, hanging with her best friends, Cassidy, Gregory, Logan, Isabel, Ryan, and Joshua.

Dislikes: fakes. people who hurt others, snakes, bugs

Love Interest: her best friend, Joshua Morgan

Other Info: Cassidy's best friend. Is in love with her best friend Joshua, but he doesnt know it.

Joshua Daniel Morgan (portrayed by Taylor Lautner)

Nicknames: Josh, JD

DOB: December 5, 1991

Personality: total jock, sweet, kind, caring, romantic

Likes: sports, esp football and baseball, the beach, his motorcycle, hanging with his best friends.

Dislikes: anyone who dates Stephanie, jerks, snobs, liars, backstabbers

Love Interest: Stephanie DiMorca, his best friend

Other Info: Moved to South Carolina from Chicago six years ago; is best friends with the Spencers, Cassidy, Melissa, Isabel, and Stephanie.

Isabel Neysa Rodriguez

Nicknames: Bella, Squirttle

DOB: February 14, 1991

Looks: medium length black hair, light brown eyes, about 5'4 (shes short for her age)

Personality: Funny, good sense of humor, sweet, great friend, intelligent, random, outgoing.

Likes: Hanging with her best friends and boyfriend, Ryan, the beach, writing stories, Boston Red Sox

Dislikes: Sharks, the New York Yankees.

Love Interest: Ryan Lansing, her boyfriend of 3 years.

Other Info: Lived in Boston, Mass. until she was 13, then moved to South Carolina.

Ryan Thomas Lansing (portrayed by Lucas Till)

Nickname: Ry

DOB: April 23, 1990

Personality: sweet, caring, outgoing, smart, understanding, athletic

Likes: hanging with his friends & girlfriend, Isabel; horseback riding, the beach, stars

Dislikes: people who hate his friends. fakes, liars

Love Interest: His girlfriend of three years, Isabel Rodriguez.

Other Info: Lived in Texas until he was 9 and has a deep Texan accent.