Status: Active!!! :D

Broken Hearted

Chapter One

“Ah, the Olympic village.” Scotty sighed in contentment, “You know what I love about this place?”

“What’s that Scotty?” I asked, rolling my eyes as we made our way back to our rooms.

“The vast amount of free condoms.” He laughed as he took a condom out of the massive bowl of condoms they had put in the middle of the weird, hotelesque lobby.

“You would.” I replied flatly.

“Maybe you and Oliver could use some.” Scotty joked.

“Dude, you’re gross, be gone!” I joked, shoving him slightly.

“Ya, she’s waiting for Shaun, remember?” Mason laughed.

I remained quiet as we made our way down the hallway that lead us to our rooms.

“Is Oliver even going to be here?” Mason asked.

“No, he’s out in the U.K. right now, recording the new album.” I pouted.

“Good.” Scotty snarled.

“Dude, what is your problem? He didn’t even do anything to you.” I snapped.

“I just don’t like him.”

“Why? Because he’s not Shaun?”

“That, and because he just doesn’t fit, y’know?”

I sighed heavily, “Dude, you need to get over the fact that Shaun and I are not happening, we got over it, so deal.” I replied, growing frustrated with him always putting down Oliver for not being Shaun, it was getting annoying.

“Speak of the devil.” Mason laughed lightly as he pointed to Shaun who was walking in our direction.

“Dude! I haven’t seen you in ages!” I exclaimed, overly excited to see my red headed best friend.

“I know!” He laughed as he came up to me and hugged me tightly.

I felt the same way I did three years ago when he hugged me, I felt safe, like nothing could hurt me and I didn’t want to let go.

“You’ve changed.” He joked as he held me out at arms length to inspect me and in return I inspected him.

His hair had grown considerably and appeared to have gotten larger, but that was the only thing that really changed, apart from his face just looking a little bit more grown up.

“Ya, that tends to happen over the course of three years.” I joked.

“You’ve got quite the collection of tattoos and a few piercings, that’s pretty wild.” He smiled, instantly causing me to smile as his face lit up.

“You can blame Oliver for that.” Scotty mumbled.

“Is Oliver your boyfriend or whatever?” Shaun asked, his smile disappearing.

“Um, yeah. He’s in a band, and it was my decision to go get a tattoo n my birthday, but Scotty refuses to believe that.” I replied flatly.

“Is he one of those overly tattooed kinda guys?” Shaun laughed.

“You have no idea.” Scotty replied for me.

“Dude, you’re jealous because you don’t have his fancy accent.” I joked as Shaun let me go from his grasp

“I’m so sure.” Scotty replied rolling his eyes.

“We’ll leave you two to catch up.” Mason smiled, grabbing Scotty by the arm and dragging him to his respectful room.

“So…” Shaun started, shoving his hands in his pockets.

“So, how are you and Ashley?” I asked forcefully.

“We’re good, really good actually. She’s gotten a lot less up tight about everything, so that’s pretty cool. She’s trying the snowboard thing so we can spend more time together, but it’s not really working, because when I get home the last thing I really want to do is snowboard, y’know what I mean?” He laughed.

“I definitely know what you mean, but I don’t really have that problem.” I laughed.

“Ya, you’re dating a musician.” Shaun replied; trying to act impressed.

“Ya, he doesn’t play an instrument though, he’s the singer; that’s an understatement he’s the screamer. But him and the band skate, so that’s chill.” I smiled.

“Well, lucky you then, landed yourself the perfect guy didn’t you?” He joked.

“He’s far from perfect.” I mumbled.

There was a silence between us and Shaun knew that the only one perfect for me was him, but he didn’t say anything. Our relationships were something neither of us wanted to talk about; it hurt too much for the both of us.

“I’ve missed you.” He said blatantly as he pulled me in for another hug.

“I’ve missed you too.” I sighed, taking in his scent, and really making sure he was in front of me and this wasn’t some cruel dream of mine.

I’ve had far too many dreams where we meet again and we repeat those short three words to one another before he disappears from right in front of me.

I wanted to say I loved him, I could’ve a year or two ago, but now it seemed awkward, like we were teenagers again and we didn’t know one liked the other, and were too scared to admit it.

“Are you going to go see me compete?” Shaun asked me hopefully.

“Dude, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I smiled.

“Good, you’re competing right?” He laughed.

“No, I’m just wearing the Team USA jacket for shits and giggles.” I replied sarcastically.

“Right, dumb question.” He laughed, “But I’ll be waiting for you at the end of the finish line.” He smiled before kissing the top of my head.

“I’ll see you later Alison.” He smiled, causing me to smile back and make my heart race before he walked away.

I sighed heavily and made my way into my room.

I sat down on my bed and lied down on my back before taking the nearest pillow and screaming into it.

After three years of trying to get over him, and being so close to being able to move on, he comes back into my life, says hello, gives me a hug and I’m back to square one; all my effort just thrown out the window over a simple hello and hug.

The next two weeks were going to be hectic, I could sense it, and I knew Shaun could sense it as well, we all could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, I couldn't wait to get the first chapter up.... haha :P

And at the Olympics they actually do hand out condoms.... o.O I thought that was kinda weird haha XD

And for those of you who guessed who the new boyfriend was.... yes it's him.... :P Don't judge me, I love both Oli and Shaun! :D haha

Anyway, thank you sooooo much for the amazing comments and please keep it up!!!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!