Status: Active!!! :D

Broken Hearted

Chapter Three

“Good luck dude.” Zane smiled at me.

“Thanks dude, I’m so glad you guys could make it, I don’t think I would be able to do this without you three.” I smiled.

“It’s no big deal, we wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Jake laughed, giving me a quick hug, followed by a hug from Zane and Chris.

“Thanks, but I should get going, the coach is getting anxious, and annoyed, I can tell.” I chuckled.

“Alright, we can’t keep you from that gold medal forever.” Zane laughed as they each gave me one last hug before I made my way to my coach.

“You all set up?” He asked me as I attached myself to my board.

“I am now.” I smiled.

“Ok good, just do the run we practiced, land everything, and even if you fall or don’t win gold, you still made it to the Olympics and that’s pretty sick.” He joked.

I smiled back at him before I put on my goggles and bandana. Yet another thing I had picked up from Shaun along the way.

I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves before making my way down the slope. As I made my way from one side of the slope to the next, nailing each trick and landing them flawlessly, I felt almost as if time were standing still, everything was silent and it was almost as if I were flying.

When I finished I waited patiently for my score as I took off my goggles and helmet and unbuckled myself from my board.

42.5 was my score, putting me in first place, just beating Hannah Teter for first by .1 points.

Zane, Chris, Jake, Scotty, and Mason were the first ones to congratulate me.

They brought me into a huge group hug before congratulating me. They were all there, all of them but Shaun.

I really wasn’t surprised he wasn’t here; I knew he wasn’t going to show up, I wasn’t dumb. I thought I’d e somewhat hurt he didn’t show to watch me compete, but I think what hurt the most is that I didn’t care, I didn’t feel anything. I was just numb, void, and empty.

“Shaun didn’t show?” I asked flatly.

They all shook their head and I shrugged my shoulders lightly, “Oh well, what can I do about it?” I replied, trying to shrug it off as if it didn’t bother me.

I made my way back to the top of the slope and waited my turn, more than likely having to wait a good two hours, and I did.

I watched Torah Bright anxiously as she did her second run, I knew she would beat my score, but I don’t think it’ll be too hard for me to beat, but I was still anxious, luckily, I had the silver medal locked, so if I didn’t get gold, silver was good enough.

Torah’s score was announced, a solid 45.

I bit my lip nervously, hoping I could beat that; I’d have to really do well on my next run if I wanted to get gold.

“Dude, you’ll beat her.” A familiar voice said from behind me, causing me to smile.

“Shaun! Dude, I thought you weren’t coming to watch me.” I smiled.

“Dude, I promised I’d be here didn’t I? Plus, you saw me, so it’s the least I can do for my best bud.” He laughed, giving me a tight hug.

“So you saw my first run?”

“Yup, I was going to congratulate you, but I got bombarded by interviewers, and then Ashley wanted food.” He replied, clearly a little ticked off with Ashley.

“It’s fine, I had everyone else congratulate me.” I half smiled.

“Alright, well you go beat that Australian chick, and I’ll meet you at the bottom of the pipe.” Shaun smiled, giving me one last hug before I put on my goggles and bandana.

I took a deep breath before going for my second run, it felt just like my first run and I had fallen into the perfect pattern. I felt like I couldn’t fall or mess up, nothing could stop me; it was like I was gliding on air before I ended my run with a Haakon Flip.

I quickly took off my helmet and goggles and unhooked myself from my board before being nearly tackled by all of my friends when they announced my score of a solid 48.

“You did it dude!” Shaun exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

“Dude, your boyfriend and co. are here.” Zane laughed once Shaun let me go.

“Are you serious?” I asked, rather excited to see Oliver.

Zane nodded his head before pointing to Oliver’s direction.

I turned around to find Oliver smiling back at me shyly before I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

“I missed yeh too, love.” He replied, “I’m so proud of yeh.” He added before kissing me.

“Yeh were propeh mental.” Oliver’s brother, Tom added.

“Um, thanks.” I laughed as I pulled away from Oliver.

“Yeh’re goin’ to ‘ave to get a new tattoo love, to celebrate.” Oliver joked.

“I think she has enough.” Zane replied bluntly.

I could sense some awkward tension between them and I slowly made my way over to Scotty and Mason.

“Where’d Shaun go?” I asked, slightly hurt that he would leave so quickly.

“Well, after Oliver showed up he said he had to leave.” Scotty replied.

“What? Why?”

“He didn’t want to see you with… him.” Mason stated, looking at Oliver.

“What? I always have to deal with… Ashley.” I replied in disgust when Ashley’s name rolled off my tongue.

“Dude, he’s not used to seeing you with someone else, you are.”

“You really fucking think that? I’m not used to that, I just don’t show it.” I replied.

They simply shrugged their shoulders in response before I was dragged off my reporters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... I was definitely expecting this chapter to be a lot longer than it was :'( Wow, I suck haha :P Oh well haha

I'm just getting the ball rolling, all the fun stuff will be coming in, in a bit! :D

Anyway, thank you for all the fabulous comments!!!! Keep 'em up please!!!!!!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!